Alpha mom

Swipe and the other's were doing they're normal job's.
Alberto was looking for any red rider's signal Deadlight was doing push up's Flash was looking on his phone while Swipe was doing his business in the bathroom.Than suddenly they heard a noise "What was that?"Alberto asked Flash.
"What?i didn't heard anything" Flash turned his head around than back to his phone so did Alberto than the sound came back."Okay seriously that is a tummy growing ready to explode a sparkling"Alberto spoke to Flash than he get the sound coming from."Oh is my tummy he get's angry so what's why is growing"Flash giggled.
"Than go get some food before we lose our earnings from you're tummy"Deadling went on with his work Flash put his phone away he walked a little than he saw a jar full of purple candy."Hey guy's"Flash got a idea everyone looked at him.
"Dare me to eat one of this things in the jar"Flash smile
"No"Both of them said at the same time."You're on"Flash open the jar."Flash we said no"
Deadlight stoped doing push up's and stand up."I can't believe it you guy's are insane"Flash took out one of the candy."Flash don't"Alberto went to Flash so did Deadlight."We don't know what whose things are"Deadlight explained to Flash.
"Here it comes you are sick man"
Flash opened his mouth than Swipe come out of the bathroom he looked at Flash almost eating the candy."Nooooo"Swipe yelled than he went to the guy's fast.
"Don't eat that"Swipe took the candy away from Flash.
"Why not?Alberto made me to"
Flash made a proud face leaving Swipe in shock."I didn't it"
Alberto protested from Swipe.
"I told him we don't know what those things are"Alberto explained to Swipe."Yes we do these are Alien eggs remember the rock we threw on Alpha Prime 6 year's ago"Swipe put the egg back while Deadlight started to remember about the rock.

Flashback

Swipe was done cleaning and got something on his hand."Okay guy's are you all ready to see my new machine"Swipe asked the guy's and everyone yelled yes.
"Can i do it?"Everyone asked at the same time than the guy's started fighting."Okay okay one by one Deadlight why don't you do it and Flash push the button of letting down"Swipe gave him the remote control and the machine picked up the Osmium.
"Woah isn't the Osmium the most heaviest rock in the Cybertion?"Smokescreen asked Swipe."Yep and i made this machine to pick up the most heaviest rock in the whole Cybertion,pretty cool if i ask myself"Swipe was proud of his work."Hey is this the button of release"Flash press it accide
-ntally and the rock started to fall more and more down of the ship."Guy's we need to warm Alpha Prime he doesn't know anything about the rock"Alberto took out his phone,calling Alpha Prime and putting on speaker.

With Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime was dancing secretly than his phone started ringing."Yes hello Alberto?"
Alpha Prime still kept dancing.
"Alpha Prime where is a big rock falling down on you're way"
Alberto told him on a panic but Alpha Prime couldn't hear it from the loud music he had.
"What there is a wh-"
Than Alpha Prime falled down with his phone on the hand.
"Alpha?!There is a big rock on you're way did you get it?"
Alberto explained again while Alpha Prime put his phone on the ear."I already get it"
Alpha Prime groaned on his pain.

End of flashback

"We kinda needed to be more careful with heavy things"
Deadlight scratch his head.
"So after the rock break i found out that he had weird crystal and i found out that these were alien eggs to find they're new home"
Swipe liked to be a mother to everyone."Why did you make them than?"Flash asked Swipe started to making up excuses.
"Alberto made me do it"
Swipe blamed Alberto and both of them were shock."I didn't"
Alberto started to get mad."You are sick man"Flash pit his hand to his belt."So Swipe what will happened if you eat one?"
Deadlight asked Swipe than he started explaining."Oh well it grow on Flash stomach for couple of day's and than he give birth it will leave a big nice hole here"Swipe shows with his fimger the hole on Flash if he eat the egg than gis stomach started to grow than everyone went steped back."He yell's than he draw them"Flash spoke without emotion."Hey Swipe since this things are very danger why don't you i don't know label the jar"
Alberto said angry at him."I couldn't find it"Swipe got sad."Did you look for it?"Alberto asked Swipe while he stayed silent."Come on we will help you find it"Deadlight got Swipe arm and they started walking and Deadlight let Swipe arm go."Oh and Flash you better wash you're hand it might be effect"
Swipe warmes him."You dare me wash my hand"Flash said smirkly."Um n-"Swipe got cutt by Flash."You're on i can't believe it Swipe you are crazy making me wash my hand"Flash went to the toilet."Um wha-"Swipe got cutt again."Let's just go"Deadlight got Swipe hand and went to the other room to find the label.