"Oh really?" he scoffed again. "Yes really" I acted innocent. "Watch this!" huh what is trying to do? My eyes freaked out due to shock because THE ARSH IVAN STARTED DANCING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!!!!!

The way he is moving his hips, hands and legs....oh my my! Wait let me record it coz later I can blackmail Arsh with this. My Mr. Bad you are going to regret hard.

I didn't bother to look if people were watching us, I was too busy to enjoy the show. Lastly he ends his dance with a split leap. "Ouch ahh" he groaned in pain. Opps I think it's his first time trying this split leap. Ahh he is too cute.

I sat down "Arsh what's wrong you-" "I am jealous Kia! I am jealous! I am jealous of Rowan!" he looked away. Finally he confessed that he is jealous.

I started laughing "Haha oh god Arsh,Rowan is actually my best friend and idiot I know those rumours are so common about us but you know what, Rowan is secretly dating someone!".

"WHAT?" I nodded. If you don't trust me then I'll meet you with her. And now stop getting jealous Mr. Bad!" he looked down. Aww my poor baby.

_____

We sat in my car, I helped him to put on his seat belt. I was about to start the car but his phone rang but before I could pick it, it was already cut away.

I didn't bother much to check who it was but one notification from his lock screen took my attention and made me furrow hard. It's an email but still I clicked due to curiosity "Arsh Ivan, the new owner of Comfy Chocolate company" I read the first line.

Seconds later realisation hit me "WHAT????" My eyes popped out because of what I read, it doesn't make any sense at all. I took my phone and searched in google because the email definitely was a scam.

"Comfy Chocolate company added new information" I mumbled. "We like to introduce our new owner Arsh-" OH MY GOD! I rapidly started to read the email again.

"Because of some sudden decision, we got a new owner aka Arsh Ivan who is also the CEO of The Ivan Industry! On March 01, 2024 he officially bought the Comfy Chocolate company for 200 million dollars!"

I can't read furdard because I am absolutely speechless. Wait, isn't it 2 million? I again went to check and it made me drop the phone on my lap....

200 million..... 200 MILLION?????? HE BOUGHT THE WHOLE COMPANY WORTH 200 MILLION???? DOES HE EVEN KNOW HOW MANY CASH IN 200 MILLION ?????

PLEASE SOMEONE PINCH ME! GOD SAY IT'S A DREAM!!! BUT IT WAS NOT.... I looked at him, who fell asleep. How can he sleep like that after wasting this much money?

Comfy chocolate company is one of the topest and famous branded chocolate companies in the US. People normally can't get it when they want because it sells out so fast. Even in pre order there always is a huge long line.

And Arsh bought it, which is absolutely a big thing! But the question is why did this idiot buy this company? He can order from the vip line or something else. But he doesn't even like chocolate so why did he waste 200 million?

"ARSH IVAN!!!!!" I shouted loudly which made him wake up while jumping. He tried to look at me with his drunk eyes. "ARSH IVAN!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU BOUGHT COMFY CHOCOLATE COMPANY??? FINE BOUGHT IT BUT LITERALLY 200 MILLION???? YOU LOST YOUR MIND-"

Before I could complete my sentence he pulled me on his lap which made me stop moving. I gulped seeing his gaze "As I said I was jealous, remember Rowan gave your favourite chocolate which always sold out? I know you guys are just best friends" he rolled his eyes at the last line.

"But still I didn't like it so that's why I bought the whole company For you! Now it will never sold out. The whole company is yours. Just don't take anything from other men, got it my kiki?" he asked in his deep voice.

I slowly nod my head. Oh my god!!! I am screaming internally. He bought the whole company, worth 200 million just because he was jealous???? Should I cry or laugh?

"Wait, he also bought you something from Mexico right?" he furrowed. "I think I have to talk with Mexico's prime minister, so that I can buy the Mexico!"

My eyes widened "WHAT? No no no! It's fine! Please Arsh don't anything like that! Please" I begged. "As you say my Kiki" he smiled which made me sigh in relief.

_____

"Oh god Arsh stood up properly!" finally after thousands of sacrifices I bought him home and of course it's his other house. Definitely I can't take him to the Ivan house now.

But it was actually so hard to bring him to his room. He can't even walk properly, god knows how many bottles he drinks.

Throwing him on his bed, I went to take off his shoes. He better sleep in his formal suits because it's absolutely impossible to change his clothes.

And no doubt still he is mumbling something. I can't leave him alone so I'll wait in the living room and he will peacefully sleep here. Time to time I'll come and check on him.

I breathe out thinking that jealousy is actually very dangerous but at the same time it makes me smile thinking about what he did today.

Today I saw a different Arsh. I never thought this side existed and I fell in love with this side. Baby Arsh Ivan is so cute.

Without thinking more, I covered him with the duvet as he really needs some rest but his sleeping face made me stop "why do you look so cute while sleeping?" I mumbled.

I smiled and was about to turn off the light but suddenly he pulled me by my wrist and I fell on him. His eyes met mine. "Where are you going?" he asked like a baby.

Seeing his face I want to laugh, but I can't "Arsh you need some rest, so please sleep!". "My rest is you so sleep with me!" he replied while looking into my eyes.

Hearing him I lost my words, thinking about sleeping with Arsh made my stomach twist. He definitely won't let me go now so once he falls asleep, I'll leave that time.

I just nodded at him and he hugged me with his arm while my head was on his chest. My heart is feeling some electric shocks. It's even hard to breathe but this feeling I never felt in life and now I want to feel this feeling even more. I am trying hard not to sleep but.....

Next morning

A R S H

"Ahh my head!" holding my head I try to open my eyes. Seconds later I realised that it was my other house but what I am doing here.

My furrowed eyes turned into a widened one after feeling someone beside me. My eyes popped out due to shock because there was a lady sleeping beside me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thousands of thoughts started roaming in my mind. I can't remember anything about yesterday.

Her back is facing me so I tried to peck to see her face. After seeing the face I turned into ice. "WHY KIA IS ON MY BED?????? DID WE-?????" my eyes widened........

❝100+ comments (Don't Spam) for the next chapter and vote 🫶🏻
Hey yall! Hope you all are doing well. My hand is good now and really thanks to all of your wishes. Sending lots love <3❞