⚠️ 13. rock and roll

This book has so many reads, I promise I'm going to try to update as much as I can this year! Make sure to read my wlw one shots book!

Wordcount: 1168

° "I think it's time I get my clothes back, don't you?" I say while crawling over the top of her, she leans up to me and puts her hand on the back of my head and takes a handful of my hair, curls wrapped up in her fingers, she pulls my face down to hers and puts her lips on mine, my hands roam under her (my) jumper and I draw patterns on her stomach °

My hand moves it's way up to her ribs, pulling the hoodie with it, exposing her stomach. I lift her up and take of the sweater, leaving her in her bra and sweatpants, I re-conect our lips and I play with the elastic of her trousers.

I look up and cock my head at Natasha, her face flushed pink and her red hair messy,
"May I?..." I question, referring to me taking off her joggers.

"God, yes, please Y/n."
I slide them down to her ankles and I discard them somewhere near the door, her hand travels back to the hair at the back of my head, she takes a handful of my curls and pushes the pads of her fingers into my head, tugging on my hair as she brings my lips back to hers.

My hand makes it's way down to where she wants me, it took me a second to realise she had no underwear on.

"Please god just fuck me Y/n." My eyes dilated and my fingers ran up and down where she now needed me, I focus my attention on her nerves and her back arches, she lets out an airy whimper,

POV SWITCH!!!

"Oh sweetheart, you can be louder than that. I know you want to."

Her pace quickly increases and I spread my legs wider for her. My hips begin to unconsciously sway against her fingers. I let out a moan and her head gently cocks at me.

"Just like that darling."

I feel her fingers move down towards where I need her.

"Please." I manage to whisper out under bated breath.

As Y/N slides her middle finger into me, my back arches and my head is thrown back against the pillow under my neck, I reach up to grab her head but I'm quickly dismissed as her left hand takes both of my wrists and pins them against the bars of the headboard above me.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as she adds another finger and curls them both, I feel my body get hot, and a lump in my throat makes an appearance.

"You're doing so well darling." She whispers as she goes to kiss down my neck.

"God, I can't... Please" she licks a trail up to the back of my ear and lets out a low hum that sends a shiver down my spine, leaving my body littered with goosebumps.

"You can take it for a little longer, can't you sweetheart?"
I nod my head, my jaw sits ajar and I push my head further over the edge of the pillow.

Her eyes darken and she deepens her fingers into me and curls into a stop that made my body jolt, she take her thumb and circles back over the nerves she once had done before.

"You can let go now darling, you've been so good for me."

My thighs close together and my back cramps as I finally let go with a whimper.

She releases my wrist and takes out her fingers, She reaches up and slides them into my mouth for me to clean them up.

Once I had licked them clean, she pulled me into a deep kiss.

She pulls the quilt over us both and pulls me on top of her to lay in between her thighs, she drags her fingers through my hair as she whispers praise into my ear.

We hear a knock on the door,

"Who is it?" Y/n shouts back.

"It's Wanda, can I come in?" We look at each other and get up, I start frantically putting clothes back on while Y/n opens the window and sprays air freshener around the room. She then sorts out our hair and reaches for the door handle.

POV SWITCH!!!

I open the door for Wanda and stand to the side to let her in,

"I'm back from shopping with vision and you'll never guess who I saw together!!" She runs over to sit on the floor Infront of the bed, nat and I walk over and sit on the floor with her and nod her heads for her to continue.

"I saw YOUR sister, with Kate, like usual but this time they were holding hands and Kate kissed her and started to drag her away towards a sports shop. Yelana. And Kate. KISSING IN THE MALL."

"Wait, I thought we knew they were dating?"
I was so confused, I thought that they were dating and everyone knew...

"Wait, what... NO WE DIDNT KNOW."
Wanda and nat said the last part at the same time. Spooky bitches...

"I would normally hunt down the men that date my sister, but Kate is good and I know she can look after her."

"Now that the news is over, you guys want to go shopping?" Wanda asked, she had a smirk on her face. Not good.

"Why not, let us get dressed and we will meet you down by my car in 20 minutes?" I stand up from the floor and help them both up, Wanda's hand in one of mine and nat's in the other.

Time skip...

We got back from the mall at about 7pm, I don't know who's turn it was to make dinner but the kitchen was empty.

"Do you guys just want to order pizza? We can put on a movie." I say as we head into the living room.

Peter was asleep on the sofa, his mouth wide open.

"Hey J.A.R.V.I.S get someone to pick the kid up and take him home to May."

"Right away miss y/n."

"I'm gonna take him down, Wanda, will you order the pizza?" She nodded her head and take out her phone to call the take out.

"You wanna go and get all of the blankets and stuff Nat?"

"Yup, what do you wanna watch?"

"We can put on harry potter?" She violently nodded her head and ran of down the hall to our room.

I pick up Peter and take him downstairs to put him in the car, along with his backpack.
I head back upstairs to see the girls waiting on the sofa under the blankets, a space between them both for me to sit.

======================================

Thank you for reading, Im going to try to update this alot more xx

Yours sincerely
                    -Jones <3