4. a simple spar. Or was it?

Hi, thank you so much for reading this, please vote and comment on ideas Cuz I'm running out honestly lol look after yourself lovelies

Word count:1012

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Chapter four:

Y/N woke up from the best night sleep she has had in a long time, since she used to sleep in her car or get a hotel when things went upside down with her Farther.

She gets out of bed and sees the rest of her stuff in the corner of the room (Nat had brought them inside after she went to sleep) she decides to go for a shower. she reaches into one of her bags and pulls out a pair of blue ripped jeans, a shirt with black stripes running down them, socks and her Vans from yesterday.

Its 7:45am so she goes downstairs, not seeing Nat sitting alone on the sofa watching the other girl sleepily enter the kitchen, she doesn't seem to notice the red head is there, so she puts her headphones in and starts to sing quietly trying not to wake the others while making breakfast for the rest of the Avengers (bacon, eggs, sausages and toast)

Song lyrics:

So, Hunny now,
Take me into your loving arms,
kiss me under the light of a thousand stars,
oh darlin'
Place your head on my beating heart,
I'm thinking out loud,
maybe we found love right where we are...
(Lmao Ed Sheeran Ikr)

She starts to plate up the food she had been making when Nat stands up behind her and takes out Y/n's earphones then says, "That was really good kings, although it would have been Better if it was a little bit louder, am I right?" She is shocked and flustered but managed to slur
"Oh...Nat... How long have you been in here for?"
"About an hour now. I saw you walk in and wanted to see what you were doing awake this early, but you started to sing, and I didn't want to ruin your vibe."
Nat chuckles as she sees that she is flustered "You're Blushing Miss King." She adds while moving Closser to her then reaches behind the blushing girl and pulls a plate of the food that She had just made.

"This is good, where did you learn to cook like this?" Nat says while biting into the bacon and egg sandwich she put together. "Oh, um thanks, my mum showed me how to cook, we did it all the time but then she...um...got ill and passed a few years back."
"Oh, I'm sorry for asking, she taught you well..." Nat says sympathetically. They both sit in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Ooo, something smells good."-Thor
"OMG SOMEONE MADE BREAKFAST!!"-Wanda
"Who did this?"-Tony
"Y/N made it about 5 minuets ago"-Nat
Everyone turns to Y/n
"Cool, thanks" -pretty much all of them
"Sure, no problem, it's fun cooking for more than just one person again." -Y/N, she finishes her food and just chats with the team for 25 minutes or so,

"So... Y/N, what do you like to do for fun?" Wanda asks Her.
"Well, I love writing, Photography, theatre and shopping. Oh, and I've done martial arts since I was like...I don't know...5?" She says confidently.

"Martial Arts? You should train with Me, and I'll see what you can do." Nat said curiously, looking at Her.
"Sure, I don't see why I can't have a bit of fun with the one and only Black Widow? What time? I'll be there." she answered.
"Um how about we go get changed into something better than this and then we will train? Meet me back down here when you're done."

Y/N walks upstairs and gets changed into some workout clothes and walks back down to the kitchen. This is the outfit but without the sunglasses lol. or something else if you want, I don't mind.

"Nat? I'm ready" she shouts as she is walking down the stairs

"I'm in here king's, follow me." Nat said gesturing for her to follow behind.

They both walk into the training room...
"I'm going to go easy on you just so I can see what you can do, okay?" Nat informs her.
"Yeah, okay, just a quick warning though I haven't done this in like a month so I may not be able to do my best."-a very nervous Y/N. (It's just her and Nat in the training room)
*They start to spar then Nat swipes her off her feet and is now pinning the y/e/c girl down on the floor by her hands...

*She gets really flustered so she doesn't do anything, they just stare into each other's eyes for a moment before a soft voice interrupted
"Ahem...Excuse Me love birds" it was Wanda she had been watching the awkward moment between the two.
"Oh...umm...sorry Y/N."-Nat
She climbs off her and helps her back up of the floor,
"Umm...I...I..."-she slurs while taking Nat's hand and pulling herself up with it.
Wanda read Their minds
*Oh gosh that was awkward, why did I get so flustered? Her eyes are beautiful*-Y/N's mind
*Oh, come on Wanda, we almost had a moment there, she is so cute, I think I scared her a bit...*
"Hahaha god, you two are so cute, you should learn how to keep your thoughts quiet around me Y/N..."
Wanda's talk turns into more of a whisper and says,
"I can read minds."
Y/N just stands there in shock because she remembers what she was thinking.
"Hey, you should go and meet the other Avengers I'm sure they'll love you."
Wanda says to defuse the tension.
"Yep."
Nat and Y/N say at the same time as they both want to get out of the uncomfortable situation.

_____________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this, I'm new to the whole story thing it would Meen the world to me if you could vote ❤❤