Frisk: 'Like some self-instert fanfic.'

Mettaton: "SHE REACTIVATED PUZZLES. SHE DISABLED ELEVATORS. SHE ENLISTED ME TO TORMENT YOU. ALL SO SHE COULD SAVE YOU FROM DANGERS THAT DIDN'T EXIST. JUST SO YOU WOULD THINK SHE'S THE GREAT PERSON THAT SHE'S NOT."

Ben: 'Alphys and I need to have a serious talk after this.'

Mettaton: "AND NOW, IT'S TIME FOR HER FINEST HOUR. AT THIS VERY MOMENT, ALPHYS IS WAITING OUTSIDE THE ROOM. DURING OUR "BATTLE," SHE WILL INTERRUPT. SHE WILL PRETEND TO "DEACTIVATE" ME, "SAVING" YOU ONE FINAL TIME."

Chara: "That's definitely Hero Syndrome."

Mettaton: "FINALLY. SHE'LL BE THE HEROINE OF YOUR ADVENTURE. YOU TWO WILL REGARD HER SO DEARLY THAT SHE'LL EVEN BE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOU TWO TO NOT LEAVE.......OR NOT."

Mettaton sighs dramatically in a robotic voice.

Mettaton: "YOU SEE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PREDICTABLE CHARADE. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO HARM HUMANS. FAR FROM IT, ACTUALLY."

Ben: "Oh, that's good for us then."

Mettaton: "INDEED. MY ONLY DESIRE IS TO ENTERTAIN. AFTER ALL, MY AUDIENCE DESERVES A GOOD SHOW, DON'T THEY?"

Frisk: "I mean, I guess."

Mettaton: "AND WHAT'S A GOOD SHOW WITHOUT A PLOT TWIST?"

Ben/Frisk/Chara: "Huh?"

The door behind the humans closes, and the sound of knocking can be heard from the same door.

Alphys: "H-Hey!!!" Her voice is somewhat muffled. "Wh-wh-What's going on!? Th-th-the door just locked itself!"

Five red spotlights surround Mettaton, with a white spotlight shining on the robot.

Mettaton: "SORRY, FOLKS!" He pulls out a microphone. "THE OLD PROGRAM'S BEEN CANCELLED!!! BUT WE HAVE A FINALE THAT WILL DRIVE YOU WILD!!"

Ben: "I have a really bad feeling about this."

The platform they're all on shoots up high into the room, before stopping.

Ben: "Feeling just got ten times worse!"

Mettaton: "REAL DRAMA!! REAL ACTION!! REAL BLOODSHED!! ON OUR NEW SHOW, "ATTACK OF THE KILLER ROBOT!"."

A battle is initiated. Ben and Frisk's souls are yellow, and ready to fire.

* Mettaton attacks!

Ben opens up ACT and hits Check.

* METTATON - ATK 8  DEF 999
* His metal body renders him invulnerable to attack.

Chara: "So violence is completely out of the question in this fight."

Ben: "Yeah, seems so." He turns his attention to Mettaton. "So I'm guessing it was you that messed with us through the Core, right?"

Mettaton: "YES, I WAS TYE ONE THAT RE-ARRANGED THE CORE! I WAS THE ONE THAT HIRED EVERYONE TO KILL YOU TWO! THAT, HOWEVER, WAS A SHORT-SIGHTED PLAN. YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER?"

Frisk: "Letting us go?"

Mettaton: "NO. KILLING YOU TWO MYSELF!"

Ben fires a bullet from his finger at Mettaton, but it just bounces off. Ben continues to fire, with Frisk joining in. However, every shot only bounces off of the robot.

Mettaton: "THAT WORTHLESS PEA-SHOOTER WON'T WORK ON ME, DARLINGS. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT ACTING IS!?"

It's the human's turn now, and Frisk opens up ACT and presses Burn.