☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

F I V E
_________________________

"First things first, let me get that introduction."

No Idea - Don Toliver

_________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"So, you want to join the editing team?" Ms. Tilda said.

"Yeah. I'm good at photography, and I take a lot of photos in my free time. I also was on the photography team for my old school." I replied, handing her my camera.

My camera is my baby. Maman got one for me when I was around 8 and that's when my love for photography grew. It was my main talent.

I have a few other hobbies, like instrument playing or singing, but taking photos was something that I had a passion for.

"Well, these photos are absolutely marvelous!" Ms. Tilda said, gushing as she scrolled through the many photos on my camera.

I'm good at editing and can do anything that is tech involved. I got that from my dad.

He was the brains of the family, and if a light bulb or the TV spoilt, he would fix it, ignoring mum's suggestions of buying a new one since we were rich.

Sometimes, I hated her for her character.

"Thank you."

She looked up at me, "Well, if you would follow me to the Editing Office, I'll introduce you to everyone there."

She handed me my camera back, and I kept it in my tote bag.

For some extremely odd reason, I couldn't find my bag. Thing is, I don't even remember coming home with it. I tried tracing where it could be in my mind, but I failed.

I hate loosing things.

"There are currently 5 members, and we need 6 anyways," Ms. Tilda continues "Three photographers, three editors, so you'd be perfect."

I thanked her with a smile as she led both of us to the Editing Office.

Stepping inside, I saw a fairly large room decorated in what I'd call "Gen Z" spirit. Despite it being in a school, the place looked like a hangout.

There were tables in the corner with computers in front of them. Three walls were decorated with graffiti art of all sorts while the last one was left white. making the room look nice in a way.