Kageyama x Team Fluff

Hello my lovelies! I'm so sorry for being inactive for a long time, this is a very very late Christmas special, sorry. Anyways.. on to the story!!

Kageyama's POV

3 A.M.

I yawn softly, as my alarm rang. I turned off my alarm and stretched, checking the date. 'OMG! It's Christmas!' I thought, as I stammered to get up. 'Fuuuck, I need to wrap the presents, finish the portrait, and make the cookies and macaroons.. Shit, what do I do.. NO! Snap out of it Tobio! You need to get to work right now! Who cares that it's 3 am!' I get off my bed and rush to my extra room, where I keep all my drawings and portraits. I uncover one of the paintings, and got straight to work.

Time skip, Kageyama was finished wrapping presents, making cookies and macaroons, painting the portrait, and packing everything up. Kageyama was also changed into the same outfit in the picture above! Yes he put the rain deer ears on.

7 A.M.

'Fuck! I'm late!!' I thought, running to the gym as fast as I could without dropping or breaking anything. I opened the doors of the gym, a little harshly, as I panted softly. I saw everyone's eyes on me. "I-I'm sorry I'm late..!" *I stammered out, bowing slightly. Sugawara-san said, "It's fine Kageyama, just put your stuff in the locker rooms and the things you brought to celebrate on that table over there" Sugawara-san reasuring me about being late made me calm down a bit. I nodded slightly, and put all the presents, cookies, and macaroons on the table. I put the portrait leaning on the table, and ran to the locker rooms to put my other stuff away.

Sugawara's POV

I gave a small chuckle, seeing Kageyama being so cute about being late. Noya and Tanaka were wondering what was the big white cloth covering whatever Kageyama put on the table. Hinata, being a big ball of sunshine, was very excited for everyone to open his presents. I saw Asahi talking with Kiyoko-san and Yachi about Christmas. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were just, doing their own thing. Tsukishima though, looks a bit stressed. The face he made was very cute though. Daichi was trying to make Noya and Tanaka calm down about the presents. I noticed Kageyama come back out. He was wearing rain deer ears, which I thought was cute! "Come on Kageyama, everyone's waiting." I gave Kageyama a warm smile, and saw Kageyama blush slightly out of embarrassment, as he mumbled out a small "sorry" which was adorable 🥰

Tsukishima's POV (short) (This is while Kageyama was still in the locker rooms)

Jesus Christ.. I don't know why I'm so stressed.. I used to not like Christmas, since my mother always goes to work.. and Aniki was usually busy with his friends. I didn't really think my presents were good. Yams was trying to calm me down and reassure me, while I just tried to calm down a bit. I saw Sugawara-san glance at me, and slightly panicked a bit more, with a hint of embarrassment going to my cheeks. Yams started teasing me about me being "cute." "I'm not cute Yams.." I mumbled softly, giving him a mad face, but it looked more like a pout apparently.

I GIVE UP 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can't finish it 😭 I'm sorry