YamaKage

Fluff!! Enjoy!!

In preparation for the upcoming Inter-High tournament, the Karasuno High School Volleyball Team decided to have a team talent show to relieve some of the stress. Everyone was eager to showcase their skills, and soon it was Kageyama's turn.

Kageyama stood up in front of the others, looking a bit nervous. "Um, I haven't really done this before, but I'm going to try to do something that I'm pretty good at."

Everyone watched with curious expressions as Kageyama closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, and let out a sound that was startlingly similar to the bark of a dog.

There was a moment of stunned silence before everyone erupted in laughter. Kageyama had always been known for his serious demeanor, so seeing him make animal sounds was a shock.But Kageyama wasn't finished yet. He continued with his performance, making a variety of sounds - the caw of a crow, the meow of a cat, and even the hooting of an owl. The more he did it, the more comfortable he became, and soon he was even incorporating some movements and facial expressions into his act.

The rest of the team was in hysterics as Kageyama went through his animal impressions, but for Yamaguchi, it was a different story. He couldn't help but be drawn to the sight of Kageyama trying so hard and being so cute.

After Kageyama's performance ended, the team continued with their talent show, but Yamaguchi had a hard time paying attention. He kept thinking about how cute Kageyama looked as he imitated different animals.

Finally, when the talent show ended and everyone was getting ready to leave, Yamaguchi mustered up the courage to talk to Kageyama.

"Hey, Kageyama," Yamaguchi said, his voice a bit shaky. "I thought your animal impressions were really good. Like, really good."

Kageyama blushed and looked down at his feet. "Oh, it was nothing. I just thought it would be a fun talent to show off."

Yamaguchi took a step closer to Kageyama, feeling his heart beat faster in his chest. "I don't know if this is the right time to say it, but...I think you're really cute when you're doing things like that. I don't know. Maybe I'm being weird."

Kageyama looked up, his eyes wide in surprise. "You...you think I'm cute?"

Yamaguchi nodded, feeling his cheeks heat up. "Yeah, I do. And I don't know if you're into guys, but I just wanted you to know how I feel."

Kageyama was silent for a moment, but then he reached out and took Yamaguchi's hand. "I've never really thought about it before, but...I think I might be into guys. And I think...I might like you."

Yamaguchi's heart leapt at those words, and before he could even respond, Kageyama leaned in and pressed their lips together. It was a tentative kiss, but it was filled with all the feelings that Yamaguchi had been keeping bottled up inside.

As they pulled away, Kageyama looked at Yamaguchi with a newfound vulnerability in his eyes. "I don't know if I'm any good at this," he said softly. "But I'm willing to try if you are."

Yamaguchi smiled, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders. "I'm definitely willing to try," he said.And with that, the two boys left the gymnasium holding hands, both feeling a sense of excitement for the future of their relationship.