AsaKage

Fluff again!! Enjoy!!

As the school year came to an end, the Karasuno volleyball team was gearing up for their annual end-of-year party. Everyone was excited to celebrate their successes on the court and the bond they had formed as teammates. But when Kageyama walked into the gym on the day of the party, carrying a large stack of colorful gift bags, his teammates were surprised and intrigued."What's all this, Kageyama?" Asahi asked, eyeing the gift bags with interest.

Kageyama's face turned bright red as he cleared his throat. "I...I made these gifts for everyone," he said, his voice low and hesitant.

The team looked at each other in amazement. Kageyama was always known for his dedication to the sport, but they had never seen this side of him before - the thoughtful and caring side that went out of his way to make handmade gifts for his friends.

"Are they for us to open now?" Hinata asked, practically bouncing with excitement.Kageyama nodded, handing out the gifts one by one. His teammates watched in awe as he carefully explained the thought and care that went into each one.

"Here, Hinata," Kageyama said, handing Hinata a small notebook decorated with his favorite sports quotes. "I know how much you love inspirational quotes, so I thought this would be perfect for you to jot down your own ideas."

Hinata's eyes lit up at the gift, and he couldn't thank Kageyama enough for the thoughtful gesture.

"Tsukishima, I made these personalized pencils for you," Kageyama continued, holding out a set of pencils with Tsukishima's name etched onto them. "I know how much you love to write, and I thought these might inspire you to keep going."

Tsukishima was at a loss for words. Kageyama had always been the one to push him and challenge him on the court, but this was something truly special. He knew he would treasure the pencils for years to come.

Asahi watched Kageyama's interactions with the rest of the team, feeling a warmth growing in his heart. He couldn't believe how thoughtful Kageyama was being with each gift, and the way his face turned a bright red with each present he handed out was absolutely adorable.

But as Kageyama handed him his gift - a handmade leather keychain that read "Ushijima fan club" in bold letters - Asahi couldn't hold back anymore. He had to tell Kageyama how he felt."Kageyama, this is amazing," he said, his voice slightly shaking. "Thank you so much."Kageyama shifted his weight nervously, his eyes wide and questioning.

"Asahi..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

But Asahi took a deep breath and pressed on, the feelings in his heart too strong to ignore any longer.

"Kageyama, I don't know how to say this," he began, cupping Kageyama's face in his hands. "But ever since I met you, I've felt something special between us. And watching you today, making all of these thoughtful gifts for your teammates, it just made me realize how much I care about you. I...I think I'm in love with you, Kageyama."

Kageyama's eyes widened in shock, but a small smile crept across his face. He had never dared to dream that Asahi could feel the same way he did, but hearing the confession made him feel a warmth and joy that he had never known before.

"Asahi," he said, slipping his arms around Asahi's waist. "I...I think I might be in love with you too."

And as they shared their first kiss, the rest of the team couldn't help but feel grateful for the bond they had all formed - and the love and camaraderie that had brought them together. With Kageyama's thoughtful gifts and Asahi's confession, they knew that this was a moment they would treasure forever.