TsukiKage

This is the cutest thing tbh. Enjoy!

It had been a long and grueling week of practice, and the Karasuno volleyball team decided they needed to let loose and have a sleepover. Kageyama could hardly contain his excitement as he bustled around his living room, preparing for his teammates' arrival.

He had already set up a pile of sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows in the middle of the room, and was in the process of arranging a table full of snacks and games when his teammates started to arrive.

"Hey Kageyama, what's all this?" Hinata asked, peering at the table of games and snacks.

"It's a sleepover!" Kageyama exclaimed, a huge grin on his face. "We're going to play games, eat snacks, and have a great time!"

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima exchanged a look, both surprised at Kageyama's sudden burst of energy.

"I didn't know you were into stuff like this," Tsukishima said, his eyebrows raising in surprise.Kageyama's grin widened. "Of course I am! I love spending time with my teammates and having fun!"

As each player entered, Kageyama greeted them with a bright smile and an infectious enthusiasm that made it impossible not to feel excited. He quickly showed them where to put their things, and then began organizing games and activities to keep them entertained.

"Let's start with a game of Jenga!" Kageyama suggested, setting up the wooden blocks on the coffee table.

Tsukishima couldn't help but notice how cute Kageyama was when he was like this. The normally serious and intense setter was now smiling and joking around with his teammates, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Are you going to tell us more magic tricks, Kageyama?" Hinata asked eagerly.

Kageyama nodded, already rifling through his bag for his deck of cards. "Of course! I've got some new ones I've been working on!"

As the night wore on, Kageyama's antics provided a constant source of laughter and camaraderie. He pulled pranks on his teammates, told funny stories, and even showed off a few magic tricks he had been practicing.

Tsukishima found himself drawn to Kageyama's infectious energy and began to see him in a new light. He admired Kageyama's dedication to the team and how his passion for volleyball spilled over into everything he did.

As the night drew to a close and each player said their goodbyes, Tsukishima decided to take a chance. He approached Kageyama, who was tidying up the living room with a contented smile on his face.

"Kageyama, I had a great time tonight," Tsukishima said, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "I never knew you had such a fun side to you."

Kageyama's cheeks flushed with embarrassment at Tsukishima's compliment. "Thanks, Tsukishima," he said, his smile a little shy. "I'm glad you had fun."

The two of them stood there, looking into each other's eyes, a moment of silence passing between them. And then, to Tsukishima's surprise, Kageyama leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

Tsukishima's mind went blank for a moment, his heart beating erratically in his chest. But then he kissed Kageyama back with equal fervor, feeling his feelings for the setter growing stronger with each passing moment.

Everything felt right in that moment as the two of them embraced, and both of them knew that this sleepover would always be remembered as a special moment in their relationship. From that night on, Tsukishima and Kageyama's bond grew even stronger, fueled by the memories of a fun-filled sleepover that had brought them closer together.