Kageyama x Team Fluff!!

As you can see in the title, fluff time!! Enjoy!!

The Karasuno volleyball team had always known Kageyama as the serious and focused player who never hesitated to push his teammates to their limits. But one day, during practice, they saw a side of him they never knew existed.

As they practiced their serves and spikes, Kageyama suddenly stopped in the middle of the court and looked around at his teammates. His eyes were filled with appreciation and a soft smile tugged at his lips.

"You know, everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm really lucky to be on this team with all of you," Kageyama said, his voice filled with sincerity. "Each one of you has a unique strength and talent that makes us better as a team."

The rest of the players looked at each other in surprise, wondering what had brought about such an unexpected and heartwarming speech from Kageyama.

"I mean it," Kageyama continued, gesturing towards each of his teammates in turn. "Asahi, your serves are incredible. Hinata, your speed and agility are unbeatable. Tsukishima, your precision with blocking is unmatched. And Yamaguchi, your dedication and willingness to improve are inspiring."

As Kageyama spoke, his teammates felt their hearts swelling with pride and appreciation. They couldn't believe that the serious and focused setter was acknowledging their strengths in such a heartfelt and genuine way.

And as the practice continued, Kageyama continued to offer praise and appreciation to each of his teammates. His sincere compliments and the adorable way he acknowledged their strengths created a heartwarming and uplifting atmosphere on the court.

As the practice wound down, Kageyama found himself surrounded by his teammates, all of them eager to express their appreciation back to him.

"Kageyama, we're lucky to have you as our setter," Asahi said, smiling warmly at him. "Your dedication and passion for the game is contagious."

Hinata nodded eagerly, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "Yeah, Kageyama! You're the best setter in the world! You make all of us better."

Tsukishima smirked, looking up at Kageyama with a newfound admiration. "I never thought I'd say this, but you're not so bad yourself, Kageyama. You really have a knack for bringing out the best in all of us."

Yamaguchi looked at Kageyama with a shy smile, feeling his heart flutter with something that felt like love. "Kageyama, I just wanted to say that you're amazing. Your dedication to improving your skills and your commitment to the team are truly inspiring."

As the rest of the team nodded their heads in agreement, Kageyama felt his heart swell with pride and joy. He had never expected such sincere and heartfelt praise from his teammates, and he couldn't believe how much it meant to him.

And as they gathered their things and headed back to the locker room, Kageyama felt a sense of peace and appreciation he had never known before. He knew that his teammates were the reason he loved volleyball as much as he did, and that the feeling was mutual.

As the entire team caught feelings for the adorable and sincere setter, Kageyama couldn't help but feel a little flustered. He had never known how much his team truly appreciated him until now, and he felt a sense of gratitude and love that filled his heart until it could burst.