6. first name

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The days went well and the police provided full protection. Taehyung and Heera did their regular activities without worry because they couldn't see any suspicious men as they always saw some policemen.

Even Mr. Kim hires two guards for his children with the help of officer Yoongi, who visits their house occasionally.

But because of Mrs. Kim's wish, they again changed the house and are now in Busan.

Life was normal and for a whole month, they were free from any worry or tension.

Jungkook was sitting in his office, in Italy. They were there to attend the grand meeting of the Mafia of Korea and Italy.

"Mr. Jeon, what will you do with papers? I think they'll never sign it." Jackson was worried about the contract and standing in Jungkook's office room.

Yes, he owned a big house there too but in Korea, it was not a house, it was a mansion with his favorite cars.

He smirked and rubbed the tip of his golden revolver, putting his legs on the table in front of him.

"They will agree to this Wang... don't use your brain and take some rest. We have a wonderful day tomorrow.

And next week we'll go back, so inform hyung." Jackson nodded and left the room. He was amazed by the confidence of Jungkook. It will never go down and he always gets what he wants.

Jungkook grabbed his phone when a notification popped up on it. That caused a wide smile on his face.

"My baby bear is enjoying his time again in a new house...

Don't worry you'll live in my mansion soon. And I'm sure you will love that..."

It was a wonderful day for Taehyung, as they were celebrating Heera's graduation day. Taehyung was happily blowing the balloon, sitting on the grass as he was planning the small party in the small garden of their house, which was rented by them.

He smiled when he looked around his surroundings which were filled with enough balloons. He was setting them on the small table after leaving a place for cake.

The door opened and Mrs. Kim came inside with a cake and behind her the same police officer who was providing them safety from Jeon.

"Eomma... umm officer hyung?" Mrs. Kim smiled at his innocent son. She handed the cake to Taehyung who quickly took that and put that on the nearest table.

"Yes, he was in the market so I asked him too. Taehyung made him sit respectfully I'll come back soon, Heera must be on her way back home." Taehyung nodded and smiled at the officer behind his mother.

"Come here, Officer Hyung." Taehyung smiled and gestured him to the small table and put a folded chair to sit him.

"It's okay... don't be formal. I'm fine." Yoongi smiled a little and looked around the party decorations.

Taehyung noticed him so he decided to speak.

"How's it looking? I did it with a little help of Appa..."

"It's amazing, you're talented too." Yoongi couldn't control his emotions and ruffled Taehyung's fluffy hair, who smiled while biting his lips shyly.

"OH WOW... WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?" Heera entered the house with his purse which was now on the ground. Taehyung smiled and hugged her.

The Kim couple came out too when they heard the squealing and shouting of their children.

"It's Taehyung idea, and I'm happy that he planned that. We need some fresh air in a good environment so..." Mrs. Kim said and smiled when she noticed Heera glanced at Yoongi.

"Sorry to disturb the family union, but your mother dragged me here." Yoongi was standing there awkwardly so Taehyung smiled and quickly shook his head to deny.

"Officer hyung... you're like a family. We're living in peace because of you. So don't be awkward. Let's cut the cake." He happily dragged him to the table.

They spend quality time with each other but Yoongi leaves after the cutting cake. Taehyung and Heera play indoor games with their parents. The evening was peaceful for the Kim family as they had a good time together.

Yoongi asked them to collect the money that they borrowed from Jeon and help them hide from him, as much as he could...

Jungkook was tired, a man came to him and bowed respectfully when the lady walked behind him elegantly.

"I heard you're going back tomorrow..." She sat in front of him and gestured for the boy to get her a drink from the small bar that was on the corner of the big hall, where the party was organized.

Jungkook just glanced at her and gave more attention to his glass rim which was half filled with his favorite red wine. A smirk rose on his glossy pinkish lips which gave a wonderful view to the lady who was already drolling over him.

"Hmm... because I need someone very badly..."

She eyed him head to toe while biting her lips seductively, leaning more to him, and rubbed her long fingers over the tattoos of the bulky Jeon's hand.

"I can be your that someone tonight, Jeon... you have known me for years..."

Jungkook stared deeply at her for a moment which caused a tingle in her body, in a good way as she got him for tonight.

He chuckled, grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him with a jerk which caused her to fling on him but she stopped with her hand on his shoulder.

He leaned to her because of the music which was the big cause of his tiredness, and whispered in his husky voice.

"But you can't take his place, not even 1%, although your first names are the same but you can't be him.

Because he is too beautiful and innocent unlike you Kim Jenny..."

◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇

Heyyy

I hope you are all fine.

If you like the story then don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts...

See you soon...

Purple you all 💜