What is this feeling?

[Sanji's pov]

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and my face getting hot. How dare he say something like that and drift to sleep in my table? That's unfair you fucker!

[Time skip]

  I can't believe this is happening. I keep catching myself thinking about him, about those words he said to me and about... that dream I had last night. I keep feeling things that I never did before. I have no idea of what is happening to me and if I don't get an answer, I think I'm gonna freak out.
  I really wanna talk to someone, but I just can't... Even though I know they would never, I still think about useless stuff like: "What if they judge me?" Or "What if they start hating me for it?" Or even worse... "What if I lose them?"
  The crew is very important to me... they are all I have right now. If I lose them... I'll be unhappy for the rest of my life. My whole existence would lose it's meaning. Maybe I became too dependent of them...
  I bury my face in my hands, with a long sigh

S- What should I do...

"Hello, Sanji. Is there something bothering you?"

  I hear a sweet, but mature voice. I look up to see Robin, standing in front of me.

S- Oh... Robin-chan.

R- You look distressed.

  She sits beside me, a soft smile on her lips.

R- Do you wish to talk about it?

  I stare at her for a while. It was true that I really needed to talk to someone right now. Robin-chan is literally beside me, it could be the perfect chance, but... should I?

R- Do not worry, Sanji. We are friends. I will not judge you, no matter what the subject is. That's what friends are for, right?

S- Yeah... you're right. It's... it's about Zoro.

R- Oh my. Did you guys get into a fight again?

S- Not really... actually, huh... Zoro confessed his feelings for me a couple days ago.

  She covered her mouth with one hand in surprise.

R- My my... I knew that Zoro liked you, but I didn't expect him to actually say it to you.

S- Yeah... wait, what!? You knew??

R- Of course. It was written all over him.

  She giggled.

R- You see, I'm very good at reading people. So what is the issue?

S- This all started because I suggested we have a physical relationship, since I couldn't get myself to reject him. We already kissed once and... I... I had a dream about him... a... a wet dream...

R- Oh my...

  I bury my face in my hands again, feeling my cheeks turn red again from admitting such embarassing things

S- Also... This morning he told me some things like... that he apreciated and admired me and... that he loved me. And that got my heart racing and... I'm literally freaking out, because I don't know what is happening to me! I keep having this feelings I don't understand and...

  Suddently I get interrupted by a soft laughter coming from her.

S- W-Why are you laughing, Robin-chan?

R- Oh dear, I'm deeply sorry. I know what is happening to you.

  I look up at her, my face painted with surprise, taking a giggle from her lips.

R- Sanji, dear, you are falling in love.

  I stare at her in disbelief, my face becoming bright red.

S- W-What?

[To be continued]