My first kiss

[Sanji's pov]

  When he suddently knocked on my door in the middle of the night, it didn't cross my mind that he was going after something like this. At first I couldn't help but feel nervous. It was my first kiss on the line there, but... when his hand wrapped around my waist it felt like all of my worries dissipated.
  His grip was firm, but not strong enough to hurt, his broad shoulders and strong arms around me gave me a sense of security I never thought it was possible.
  As he leaned in closer I felt my heart race. That was really happening. Zoro was about to kiss me. I had no idea of what to do, but as his lips touched mine it was just... wow.
  His kiss was slow and gentle at first. He held me in his arms and took the lead. My body slowly started reacting to his tender kisses by itself.
  Before I knew it, my arms were wrapped around his neck and we were making out with me pinned against the wall again. His grip of my waist a bit tighter than before as he pulled me closer, pressing our bodies together, while his other hand was gently placed on my cheek.
  We made small pauses to breath from time to time just to keep going again right after. I never expected for kissing to feel as good as it did. When suddently he pulled back...

[Flashback]

Z- Sanji... wait... we should stop.

S- W-Why?

Z- You have to wake up early tomorrow to start making breakfast, right?

S- Yeah, but I don't want to stop now.

Z- Me neither, Cook, but you need to rest.

  He smiled softly, caressing my hair.

Z- I'll go back to my room. Good night, Sanji.

[End of flashback]

  And now here I am, layed down alone in my bed restless and with my mind full of him again. Guess I won't be able to sleep much tonight.
  I can still feel the softness of his hair on my hands. The way his grip on my waist turned tighter every time I caressed his skin... how our hearts seemed to beat in sync... it all felt so good.
  I feel a shiver up my spine as the memories and sensations flash into my head again.
Goddamnit... stop thinking about it! Stop it! I need to sleep. Sleep, Sanji, sleep!
  I shut my eyes closed, covering myself with my blanket. My first kiss was with Zoro and it was... good. Maybe my idea wasn't as stupid as I thought.

[To be continued]