"I can't kill you cause of him. Still be prepared for your worst punishment." Jk said while walking towards main exit door they look at each other with anxious.

"Where is Minjae and Minjin." Jewan asked instantly when jk went away to his wife.

"Perhaps in their room." Meesha said furrowing while mumbling 'why?' He glare at her and made his way toward their twin room.

"We have to leave this mansion soon." Mr Jeon said walking she furrow and look at Ji-hoon, she also nod his head vigorously.

..... Inside Jk's car .....

Jk made tae sat on his lap cause he is not leaving him. They both are sitting backseat of the car.

Jackson sitting in driver seat Mingyu on the passenger seat. Jk sign Jackson to start the car he nods.

Mingyu wiggle his eyebrows mumble to jackson something who chuckled nodding his head jk rolled his eyes.

"You will stay away from me 10 feet." Jk imitated in his deep voice coldly he peek from his crook glaring mumbled
'Shut Up.'

Jk raised his an eyebrow he pout and hide his face again in his crook jk sigh while fisting out his phone and dialed suga's number.

"Yes hyung. Burn down the mansion." Jk said firmly tae gasped and snatched his phone jk blink his eyes confusedly.

"No! Don't burn." Tae said sniffing and glared at him while wiping his tears jk snatch back the phone he whine.

"As you wish Queen." Suga mumbled boringly while looking at the phone screen. Jackson and Mingyu laughed.

"Do as I said." Jk said and heard 'Yes King.' He nods in satisfaction while looking towards his scared bear.

"Onwards stop pitying. You are now Queen of our Mafia gang you have to fearless, strong and heartless too." Jk whispered huskily before his lips tae raise his a eyebrow, tears falling from his doe eyes and hiccuping slowly.

"I am not, I will not and don't want to be monster like you." Tae said glaring at jk he hold his waist hesitantly and threw him on the next seat lightly.

"Then, don't expect from me kindness, care and Love from a monster like me for other and for you." Jk said sighing while correcting his suit tae pout and sink on his seat sniffing.

"I was not the one who forced you to marry me." Tae whisper fiddling with his hem jk clench his jaw glaring tae's back.

"'Cause that Prince Charming will not be able to handle my Chaotic Queen. I have to bring you back from your shit imagination" jk said while laughing in mockingly in deep dark voice tae look at him furrowing.

"Stop your fake laughing." Tae said in irritation while kept his soft palm on jk's mouth. Jk wide his bambi eyes tae huffed pouting.

Jk hesitantly hold his hand to remove while gulping his nervousness he feel
whenever tae touch him.

"Don't touch me." Jk whispered while removing his hand tae scoff while roll his blue doe eyes.

"Stop imitating me." Tae whined and sat properly on his seat that's when his stomach growled loudly he pout while caressing his tummy.

Jk chuckle darkly while mumbling 'he
wasn't imitating him btw your tummy
needs food.' Tae nod mumbling 'Your parents are so cruel I will tell my dada about your cruel parent.' Jk sigh while nodding his head mumbled 'do what you want.'

"It's happen cause of your kindness no need to show your kindness who isn't worth for it." Jk said sighing coldly he nods looking outside of the window jk raise his an eyebrow shockingly when he get agree to him.