3. People have been speculating about my "death" like it was some sort of theory

4. Graduation was in 4 months

5. My entire friend group hates Kai for a reason unknown to me but that makes fake dating him so much better.

6. And lastly Kai and Carter's cousin used to date

I made sure to keep the last thought in mind because I needed to be wary of his exes if I really wanted to play the part of a fake girlfriend.

Honestly, the fact that my entire friend group had something against Kai made this feel a bit more satisfying in this moment, I wouldn't want to fake date anyone else.

"You're overthinking it aren't you?", I hear Kai say pulling me abruptly out of my thoughts.

I glance over at him not even noticing that we're already at the first stop light.

"I swear you think you know everything", I say scoffing despite him being completely right.

"That's because I do", he says flashing me with a stupid smirk.

"Whatever let's go over the ground rules", I say.

I pull out my iPhone notes.

"Seriously?", he questions amused.

"Uh Yeah", I reply in a duh tone.

"Can't we just kiss and make out in the hallways or something", he says like it's the simplest solution.

It's silent for a while as I give him a disgusted look.

"Who the hell is gonna believe we're actually dating if that's all we do, I might as well be one of your random hookups", I say making his mouth turn into an o.

It's as if his brain cells have shifts and don't work full-time.

"Right right so what's your big plan ", he asks now irritated.

"I was getting to that", I say rolling my eyes for the hundredth fucking time.

"Anyways it's better to just ease into it, the whole school probably already knows about the DMZ paparazzi news so they already should have some forms of suspicion."

"The school now also knows about us being in the same neighborhood so that should prove as even more evidence"

"It's best that we just start off holding hands and being touchy randomly, we also have to be together whenever we can", I say finally finishing my plans for phase 1.

"Woah I think you seem more into this than me", he says looking at me with slightly wide eyes.

"Yeah, yeah now do you have any objections", I say glancing over at him as we pull into the school parking lot.

"Not that I can think of", he says hand on chin genuinely thinking about the terms of our deal.

"You won't mind the touching right? I'm a very physical person", I say honestly giving a warning.

Before my coma and Carter were one of those couples people gagged at, I know it sounds disgusting but physical touch was one of my biggest and favorite ways to show affection.

I look at him his eyes widening a bit as if he didn't expect me to say that before they become unreadable.

"Trust me physical touch isn't a problem for me", he says with a cocky undertone in his voice.

"Again we need this to be believable if you have no objections then any suggestions?", I ask again making sure we have no problems in the future.

"Hmmm", he starts

"Should we have raunchy sex?", he asks referring to the DMZ post.

"Kai what the fuck", I deadpan making him pout amusingly at me trying not to laugh.

God, please let me survive this.

"Real suggestions please not unnecessary ones", I say seriously.

"Fine, since you're my girlfriend you'd have to come to all my games or at least most", he says looking at me with his green eyes shimmering with some excitement.

"Alright as long as you come to my piano recitals", I say glancing over at him feeling some type of way.

"Done", he says smiling.

I smile to myself too for some reason.

"Damn where did all those people come from", Kai says.

I see students already staring at Kai's parked car no doubt wondering if I'm in his passenger seat sitting pretty.

"Ok babe, get ready to put on a show", I say getting on top of his lap and straddling him.

———————————————————————-

A/N: I love spicy books. This might just be one👀 nah I'm playin although many moments will be extremely hot let's not forget though this is a book about self discovery and the journey and all that deep shit.