20

Seokmin yawned as he stretched his arms and back. Damn, massaging a dough is really hard, but it's worth it for some tasty croissants. 

"Isn't the time a bit too fast now?" Seokmin smiled as he looked behind seeing Jeonghan. "How's Seungcheol?" Seokmin asked. "Well, that asshole got what he deserved, told him not to play cause I think he'll puke while on practice... guess I'm a good fortune teller."

Seokmin chuckled at their weird friendship style. Seungcheol has been in bed for three days due to high fever, he recently got better and decided to practice when suddenly he puked in the middle of a practice game.

Jeonghan visited him in the University's Clinic Building after learning the news from Mingyu. Instead of being a caring friend asking what happened and how he is doing, Mingyu got taken a back when the door opened and not even a second hearing Jeonghan's infamous 'Choi Seungcheol' and his nags.

"Tell, Seokmin..." Jeonghan suddenly started as he leaned on one of the tables and looked at the latter. "That shirt is quite familiar..." 

"Oh, I must've worn this before-"

"No, I've seen that shirt before, but you aren't the one wearing it."

"What do you mean?"

"Joshua... Joshua wore it before."

Seokmin walked in the hallways of the looking down feeling flustered on what Jeonghan realized.

Damn you, Hong Jisoo.

Looking up in the sky, blushing, he sighed.

Damn you, Hong Jisoo.

"Urgh..." He groanedas he squat down, palms on his face as he tried to let the blush flutter away.

Damn you, Hong Jisoo.

"Seokmin." He looked up and saw Mingyu, sweaty and in his jersey, holding a cooled sports drink looking at him in confusion. "Are you okay?"

"I can't take it anymore..." Seokmin mumbled as he looked down again. 

"What?"

Seokmin sighed as he stood up and walked past Mingyu. "Damn, Seokmin what's wrong with you?"

Seokmin looked back and smiled at Mingyu. "I... I also don't know..." Seokmin went back and stood in front of him and fixed his slightly messy, sweaty hair. "Let's go to the cafe, I'll give you some foo-"

Suddenly his wrist was being gripped by someone. With a gasp of shock, he stood still as his hand was slowly and carefully put down.

"Oh, Josh," hearing Mingyu calling his name, Seokmin went back to reality and looked up seeing Joshua in his jersey also, carrying a gymbag, his sweaty chest is glued on Seokmin's back as his hand is still gripping Seokmin's wrist. "Ah, it's just Mingyu, hi."

"Huh?" Mingyu confusedly asked. Joshua then looked down at the frozen Seokmin. "Are you going to the cafe now? Wanna go with me? I'm heading there now."

For the last time, damn you, Hong Jisoo.

Seokmin looked down. "S-sure, but, I invited Mingyu to come with me..."

Seconds of silence, Seokmin looked up from curiousity seeing Joshua coldly stared at Mingyu. "Ah... Soo...a..."

"Okay then." Joshua looked at him and smiled. "Let's go now, Mingyu, are you fine riding with us then?"

"Uh... yeah... sure..."

Two of them were confused walking to the parking lot. Why does Joshua act like that- well, it is not questionable due to his reputation of being a polite bad boy. But, Mingyu is his teammate and his friend... Isn't he an exception?

"I'll sit at the back with Gyugyu," Seokmin announced while Mingyu opened the door for the both of them. "No."

The voice of Joshua stopped Seokmin before he can even get inside. "Huh?" he asked confused as he went back out of the car and closed the door. "I said no," said Joshua sternly which shocked Seokmin. 

Joshua then opened the passenger seat in front of Seokmin. "When you are riding in my car, this is automatically you sit, whenever I drive, this is your sit, but if it isn't my car, or whether I'm not driving..." 

Joshua walked closer to Seokmin, the gripping the passenger door is now gently holding Seokmin's wrist. "You are automatically sitting beside me, you should be always on my side-- my car or not, whether I'm the one driving or not, you should be automatically on my side, okay?"