5

Seokmin sighed. It has been a day and he still felt guilty.

He walked to the club and was greeted by some members.

He smiled as he walked inside. Wrongfulness and shame san through him as he saw his senior inside smiling at him.

"Nayoung-sunbae, I'm really sorry for wasting the ingredi-"

"It's fine, I heard from your friend yesterday that you were rushed to the clinic's ER, it's an accident Seokmin."

Nayoung smiled and pat his head.

"I am thankful that you didn't loss a memory or something, the doctor said that it was quite hard."

Seokmin nodded as he pouted. Nayoung smiled as she cleaned up her things ready to go.

"I'll get going, also, clear things up here," she said before waving goodbye.

Seokmin sighed as he got to his station.

Today, today is the day that he will apply so he need something to impress.

"Our boss is quite picky, hard headed and sensitive to small details beast, you should make us something yummy, Seokmin-a."

Seungkwan's words ran through his mind since he woke up.

He need something that can hit the beast immediately.

Cinnamon rolls and cookies.

He quickly prepared the mixing bowl and the ingredients to his station trying to be neat as possible.

Pouring milk in an microwaveable bowl and heating it up for a few seconds. He opened the yeast and put the milk in bowl.

Turning on the mixer he mixed the milk and sprinkled some yeast on top.

He added the sugar, eggs and the yolk also the melted butter. Soon putting the flour making the dough right away. 

He placed it in an oiled plastic bowl. Cleaning things up leaving the dough there going to his class.

He sighed as he can't find Jeonghan right away. It is either that he is hiding in the clinic with a friend of his called Dr. Hyungwon sleeping in one of the beds in the ER acting that as if he has fainted or something else.

Or he is at the court doing nothing but look at the players playing and sometimes talking to ladies or guys trying to flirt.

Speaking of 'court'. He remembered it again.

He sighed as he ran his arms around his head like a helmet sheiding form being scared.

First, he felt guilt for pouring hot coffee qt the guy he doesn't know, two, shame for not saying sorry and didn't met him or even know his face, three, embarrasment for fainting in front of the court seen by students there standing.

He sighed again as he looked up seeing the professor coming in.

🍪

Dokyeom quickly took of his jacket and wore the apron.

He floured his station and put the dough in there. Rolling and putting butter at the dough.

Working for the three sets of cinnamon rolls. He didn't notice Minghao going inside watching him baking.

Putting it in the oven. He sighed as he turned around and flinched at the man.

"Myungho, don't scare me like that."

"How can you not notice my wonderful presence? The door was loudly shut."

Seokmin sighed as he prepared his ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies.

"For the club?" Minghao asked as he walked near the guy but kept some distance to not disturb him.

Seokmin shooked his head no as he started making cookies while the rolla are cooking.

"I am applying for a job."

Minghao's eyes grew at what he heard.

"Are they at it again?" He asked seriously and a few second passed before seeing Seokmin hesitatingly nod at him.

"Seokmin, you know I can lend you some-"

"I don't want to," he said as he rolled the dough while looking at Minghao. "Myungho, this my OWN problem, I want to do it on my own."

Minghao sighed as he looked at Seokmin puttong the cookies inside the oven.

"How about your gra-"

"No, she doesn't know and she will, never EVER know."

There is a hint of aggression in Seokmin's voice.

His grandmother is old and handling a hospital.

He don't want to add a burden.

A few minutes of silents, Seokmin sighed as he opened the oven and smiled.

"My baby is done."