9

Joshua was all smiley today that made everyone shocked and Seungcheol and Jeonghan on chills.

"When the hell did you start packing food?" Seungcheol asked as he pointed at the packed salad and boxed pie in front of him.

"Who said I packed them?" Joshua asked and smirked, Seungcheol just looked at him with his mouth wide open.

"My beloved Seokmin just gave it to him," Jeonghan said before looking at Joshua away from his phone.

"Well, I am that handsome that your strong beloved Seokmin gave me these, and just only me," Joshua proudly said as he smiled at Jeonghan.

"You sure?" Jeonghan asked before looking at the other table seeing Seokmin giving some packed salads and bringing a box of pie he baked on the club.

"Well, if you didn't know, MY beloved Seokmin gave me THIS!" Jeonghan said and showed a box of dozen brownies. "He gave me this cause he wanted me to taste it."

Jeonghan took one brownie and teasingly smiled at Joshua. "I wanna try..."

Joshua suddenly took the brownie away from Jeonghan's hand before he stuff it on his mouth.

"No you can't," he said before taking a bite to Heaven. "Oh damn, it's so yummy."

"He also gave me these brownies cause Chan is absent," Jeonghan said before standing up. "Just like your salad." Jeonghan walked away with Joshua's mouth hang open.

"Dude, you're just a second choice!" Laughed Seungcheol before clapping. "Atleast he thought of me!" Joshua clapped back.

"Seokmin-a!" Jeonghan waved and Seokmin waved back at him cheerfully.

"Did you like it?" Seokmin asked pertaining about the brownies. "Yup, it's very yummy."

"Good to know!" Seokmin said before taking a bite from his salad.

"Right, Seungcheol?" Asked Mingyu as he looked at Jeonghan. "Welp," he started before looking back at the table where Seungcheol is laughing his ass out on Joshua. "There."

"Oh, you're friends with Joshua?" Asked Seokmin as he took a bite. "Yeah, we were both mutual by Cheol."

Joshua and Cheol walked to the table when they saw Mingyu signed them to go to their table.

Seokmin's phone suddenly vibrated. He checked it and his eyes went wide.

"I had to go, sorry for the suddenness." He quickly stood up and went away.

"Oh? Where is he going?" Mingyu asked as he saw Seokmin speed walking outside the canteen until he can just see a bit of his silhouette. "I think someone from his club called him."

Joshua's smile turned into a frown as he saw the guy walking outside. "Yo, you're too obvious, idiot," Cheol said as he smirked at the guy.

"Whatever, Choi." He said before rolling his eyes.

"The money?" Seokmin then sighed as he opened his wallet. "How much was it?" He asked as looked at the guy.

"Five million," the other guy answered. "I can pay you monthly a hundred thousand," Seokmin said and sighed. "Twenty thousand for now and then I can give another the next week."

"Nope, we can't do that," the third guy said as he walked closer to Seokmin. "We don't do that kind of business, Lee."

"Oh come on, you can just give it to us whole!" The second guy complained. "I can't."

"Scared your grandma to know it?" The third guy saod and smirked. He gripped Seokmin's collar as he lifted him up. "If you don't want to happen anything to her then pay this mo-"

"Stupid motherfucker!"

Suddenly a blow of punch was settled on the third guy's cheek that cause him to fall down.

"The fuck are you two doing? Hold him fuckers!"

Seokmin instantly blocked the two from Joshua. "I can handle him don't worry."

"Don't worry? DON'T WORRY? Seokmin that guy must've eaten you at that moment!" Joshua yelled as he pointed at the guy on the floor. "Let me teach this assho-"

"Joshua, stop." Joshua just looked at him in confusion as Seokmin helped the man up. "Sorry, it was just a misunderstanding-"

"It isn't!" Joshua retorted back. "Tell me what the fuck do you want huh? For you to shut your mouth and don't bother him."

"Five million," the first guy answered and Joshua just turned on his phone. "Bank number."

Seokmin's eyes went wide. "Josh-" "Stop." Seokmin shut his mouth as the guy gave him informations.

"Done, from now on I shouldn't see you with Seokmin, and not touch him even his hair, or your eyes visioning even his shadow or silhouette, in short just get lost."