seven

chapter seven

For a while Lydia just stared as Felix kept on making advances on this girl, but then she remembered the renege dress and Venetia's plan for them both to get laid. 

So as if I'm cue Lydia grabbed the nearest boy next to Felix and started to grind on him, hard. Hoping to catch the attention of Felix himself.

"Hey beautiful." The boy shouted over the loud music before taking his two hands and placing them around her waist and hips.

"Hey." She replied and bit down on her lip.

As if on cue when the boy was spinning Lydia around to the beat of the music she made direct eye contact with Felix.

He was glaring at her, no not at her at the boy who held onto her waist. The girl he had before was now long gone and he looked rather scary just standing their staring down this boy.

"Hey that isn't your boyfriend is it?" The boy asked and looked rather nervous as he gulped.

"No." Lydia scoffed seemingly offended in her drunk state.

At this point she could hardly even made out what some people were doing as her head felt light and a strong feeling of euphoria rushed through her.

"You okay?" The boy then asked another question.

"Just had too much to drink." She informed and he nodded.

That's when Lydia felt his hand move over to grab her arse. She didn't hate it but it was slightly uncomfortable as he was grabbing it so hard and clearly hadn't even noticed in his drunken state as well.

"Lyds!" She then heard a deep voice call her name, but she didn't turn around. She knew only one person would call her that.

Then she felt a new, bigger hand clasp over her shoulder turning her around.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked and eyed up the boy who still had his hand on her arse.

"Dancing?" Lydia replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "It's a party, people dance at parties."

"Then why is this dick got his hands practically down your pants." Felix said and once again shot death eyes to the boy.

"Felix go away." Lydia replied and eyed him up and down.

"You drunk." Felix then stated. "Never once in my life have you asked me to go away."

"Probably because-"

"Don't say something you'll regret, sweetheart." He then said making her stop in her tracks.

"Felix I'm telling you to leave me alone. After what you pulled earlier I don't think you have the right to say that." She informed and he nodded.

His jaw them tightened.

"I know I was a dick. It's just- can we talk when we get home."

Lydia didn't reply and simply turned back around to dance with her partner as she watched Felix disappear into the crowd yet again.

She knew she should have answered him but she just couldn't. Next thing she knew Lydia felt tears prick in her eyes as she thought about Felix and about how hard this guy was grabbing her arse.

"Hey get out." She then said and tried to brush his hand away but he didn't move.

"You want more baby?" The boy then slurred as he moved forward trying to kiss her.

"No." Lydia abruptly stated and tried to pull away but then he gripped onto her wrist and yanked her back.

"Ow your hurting me let go." She shouted and tried to pull her hand back.

This time however the boy shoved her to the ground and jumped onto her as he started placing a trail of wet kisses down her cheek as Lydia protested.

That was until she felt the pressure of his body weight lift of her and she opened her bloodshot eyes to see Felix's fist come into contact with the boys face.

"What the fuck man!" The boy shouted.

"Never touch her again." Felix stated and hit him yet again.

"She wanted it! Look she wanted to get laid." He shouted back.

This made Felix glance at Lydia but seeing her hysterical state he shook his head and continued to beat the guy up.

Lydia's hair was a mess and had mascara dripping down her face mixing with her salty tears. Her lipstick had smudged and she didn't move an inch from her position on the floor.

Several minutes later after two other people had pulled Felix off the guy. Felix brushed himself off before going over to Lydia.

"Lyds lets go." He said and stared down at the girl still sat on the floor staring into nowhere. "Lyds come on we're going home."

After she didn't respond for the second time Felix bent down and lifted her off the ground into his arms. One of his hands was below her kneecaps and the other wrapped around her waist as he bought her close to his chest. Shielding her face so no one could see.