two

chapter two,,

The first night at Saltburn was certainly going to be interesting. This Oliver guy seemed like a good person too, not as good as Felix through.

Venetia and Lydia were now sat across from each other at the dinner table. A common tradition was that all dinners were black tie attire hence why Lydia was adorned in a dark red thigh length dress, not to long but not too short.

"So Lydia how is school." Elsbeth asked as she took a bite of her food.

"It's alright, its certainly not Oxford but it's good." She replied and Felix smiled at her from her diagonal.

"Lovely, Pamela here went to the same school if I recall."

"Yes, yes I did. I met my first German boyfriend there, he turned out to be cheating on me with two other men." Pamela said and took a big sip of her wine glass.

"Oh Pamela dear this isn't about you, it's about my darling Lydia." Elsbeth reminded her friend in quite a harsh way but Pamela only shrunk back into her seat after that.

After a while conversations started to blossom between everyone separately.

"So, Lyds any cute boys down at London?" Venetia asked and cocked her head towards Lydia.

Lydia laughed and took a sip of water before clearing her throat down to a whisper.

"Mhm a few, give it take."

"Any of them managed to wow our Lyds?" Venetia asked again and a small smile crossed her face.

These two girls did do boy talk the best but there was some things that Lydia couldn't say at the diner table, or around Felix. She didn't know why but she always felt inclined to never talk about other boys when around him.

After all he had never talked about other girls around her. Apart from one separate occasions when they had a falling out several years ago. Too this day she still wasn't sure why he had bought some random girl from their class up but she let it slide going unbothered.

"Maybe. Specific details cannot be spared at this hour." Lydia said and smiled down at Venetia who clapped her hands a little towards Lydia in amazement.

"Of course not." Venetia played along before the pair of them let out schools of laughter.

"What's so funny you guys?" Felix then asked and peered over, Venetia's shoulder.

"Oh nothing, but I must go now." Venetia said and wiped her mouth with her napkin before leaving the dinner table in a fit of stumbles.

Felix cocked his eyebrow at me for some answers but I just shrugged not giving away any of the topics of conversation to him.

"Well thats me done too." Elsbeth said and stood up walking out the room. "Sleep well." She whispered before leaving entirely.

"I think I'll head off too." Oliver asked Felix too which Felix just nodded.

"I'll see you later mate." He said and waved Oliver off before turning his attention back to Lydia within the second.