"Hey... Lucien. I know I was acting unreasonably harsh to you. I know it was not the best way to tell you to take care of yourself but for me it's just befitting. Lucien, I learned things the hard way. I grew up in a harsh and toxic environment... I kept telling myself that I said the right things to you." Vil continued after hesitating,

"I came to realize some things after you confronted me with a cake in your hands." Vil laughed at the memory. "You are stronger than me. I was swayed by the way of the world. I yearn higher than standards." Vil smiled but his face have a hint of sadness. "I want to be the standard."

"I know you were hurt by my words and actions," Vil admitted. "You stunned me, you refuse to go with the way of the world. Despite me forcing my beliefs on you... you remained as the unique person you are." This time Vil smiled with happiness. 

Vil held Lucien's shoulder to keep him in place, "Lucien, I can feel that you are beautiful inside. Now if you just let me teach you to make you more presentable-"

"Hey, hey! Wait- you almost got me there- I thought you were going to stop your--" Lucien's mouth was covered by Vil's hand. "That's strange. I never mentioned anything about that. Don't fret, I have changed my ways. Let's start over again, shall we?" 

Lucien nodded after a moment. Finally, he's free from Vil's grasp.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Vil Schoenheit." Vil offered a handshake.

"It is Lucien Valentin's pleasure." Lucien accepted the handshake.

"Good, now let's head inside my room." Vil forcefully pushed Lucien while the little feline followed with his four paws. "Meow!" 

"What? What? What??" Lucien walked confused.

"Don't misunderstand. I still resent your hideous appearance so 'I' should do something about it." Vil firmly stated.

"But I already told you I d-don't wanna! It is what it is!" Lucien defended.

"You're getting bolder and bolder. Which type of people are you hanging around with? You need to spend more of your time with me." Vil hummed.

"Valentin, changes are part of life. Do not be reluctant to make a better version of yourself. Do not be afraid of change."

"You sound like you are brainwashing me." 

Both tall males took their time to walk. Surprisingly, both sides seem unaware of the fact that they have become relaxed with each other's presence to tease around.

"Oh, yeah. Yesterday I uhm.." Lucien stopped as he noticed that he initiated a topic. 

"Go on," Vil said as he open the door to his room. "I'm ready to hear your excuse."

"Y-yeah, s-so, I was present at the party." Lucien fidgeted as he looked back at the door to his room. "Maybe your range of view missed me." 

"I'll pretend that I don't doubt your statement. Now head inside." Vil said as he motioned Lucien to enter. "Stand straight." He firmly commanded and Lucien obliged.

As Lucien stepped in, he was overwhelmed by a strong fragrant smell. The fragrance isn't harsh, it is soothing. Lucien felt his body relax as the tiredness slowly take over his body. He hesitated for a moment before timidly sitting on the bedroom bench but King has other plans. King is sniffing things inside Vil's room before bumping his head against the things he sniffed. "Meeow."

"Right, are you on Magicam?" Vil questioned as he walked around his room getting things from here and there.

Weird. Yesterday someone asked the same question. What would be the right call? No time to think about it.

"Yes," Lucien said excitedly.

"As expected. Let's follow each other." Vil took a moment to take out his phone as his other hand is occupied with things.

"T-then let's do it quickly. My phone is on the verge of dying." Lucien hurriedly took out his phone and quickly opened Magicam. "I only need to search your name right? S-since you're famous and all..." Lucien said as he followed a verified account that was the first to show up.

"Tsk hey, that was my professional account. I was going to tell you my dump." Vil disappointedly said.

"D-dump? What dump?" Lucien asked confused.

"Hand me your phone." Of course, Lucien hastily agreed. 

"Goodness gracious, I accidentally found the culprit for making the roses red in Heartslabyul." Vil was too stunned to move. 

"?"

"It was you?!"

"W-wait? The roses- you mean? H-how did you know?" 

"You were the one who posted the viral photo! Everyone in NRC is talking about it. The house warden is hunting you down."

"I posted something?!" 

So that's why Antoine prevented Lucien from telling his Magicam account. Cater might get questioned too. How did it happen so fast? That was only three days ago.