"No..no mom. Wait...we are eligible for..."

Suga couldn't continue more as Mrs Kim closed the door, right on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby,do you like the toys Eomma bought for you?"Mrs Kim asked as she showed the baby all the gifts she has bought only for her little son.

Koo giggled loudly,his bunny teeth all out as he muttered "Koo likes it!!"

"My baby"Mrs Kim excitedly hugged the child cooing at his cuteness and pecked his cheeks softly. Koo continued to stay in that position, enjoy the soft motherly nurturing touch which he missed in those rough vampire's body.

"Baby koo?"Mrs Kim asked,not letting the baby go,both pairs of eyes still closed, filling up the void they felt in each other's absence.

"Ywes Eomma?"his soft giggling voice lowly asked.

"Your hyungs didn't do anything wrong with you in my absence...did they?"she was confident on her son's schooling,that they would never take advantage of the baby 's vulnerable fragility.

"No Eomma....they sho gwood...they all fuck me!!!" The boy replied, chuckling and blushing as he spelled out those words,in the most innocent tone possible.

Mrs Kim who had been drown in the soft warmth of the baby's body all the while froze at the innocent baby's reply,locked eyes jerked open and widened the pupils...the hands wrapped around the delicate skin of the baby suddenly held loose and reached at the baby's chubby face, cupping it.

Her sons have done this to an innocent pure soul? That's why they all kept the baby alive? To use him like this?

She couldn't help but curse her own offsprings...she has always hated male species,be it human, vampire or werewolves.
Something about their structure is that they are never genuine...it's hard to accept that the abusers are nobody but her own sons .

"Ba.... baby?You really mean it? You are sure Koo?"she asked worriedly,rather anxious as her  eyebrows stitched up,lines ran across her forehead wondering what this young body has gone through..

Indulging into her fire of anxiety,the reply acted as a petroleum when koo spoke out —

"Yes Eomma...they sho lobee."

The lady snapped the boy inside her embrace again,this time tightly, dipping him in her chest.The greatest regret of her life standing at this moment is to leave the palace and the helpless soul with five well built Devils.

Koo continued to blush as he expressed himself fully to his Eomma and snuggled into her more until he heard a loud bang on the couch handle made by none other than Mrs Kim and at the same time she yelled out —

"Mi Chaa!!!"

Within seconds,a short petite maid entered the room and bowed —

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Bring those fucking Alpha bastards here.... immediately!!"

The maid bowed again as she was about to leave the room but then..

"Pardon Your Majesty? I guess I heard wrong."

"You heard absolutely right Mi Cha now don't waste both of our time...I want them here in two minutes."

"Y..yes Your Majesty."the maid gulped hearing the coldness in her voice.

Seems like the Lords will have a tough time today...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Um... Hyung?"Taehyung asked pushing his elbow to Namjoon's back while he was sitting on an armchair reading a book peacefully.

The elder didn't reply.He never speaks or listens to anyone or gives importance to any thoughts unless it's concerned with the welfare of the Empire when he is reading.