37.Food Festival (1)

Start from the beginning

We talk for some minutes. When we were done I thought to thanked Jungkook too but he was already gone. 

Oh no I didn’t wanted to disturbed him that's why I didn’t go to him but now that he is gone why do I feel so upset? 

Jeon Jungkook can we please meet again?

I've never seen someone as handsome as you. 

You were so gentle to me. 

I hope this time I can properly thanked you for saving me.

"Man the year is about to end we have successfully wasted another year of our life." Rowan said over the phone. 

Three of them are talking on video call doing their work at the same time. Midnight talks with the two of them helps y/n to stay awake. They'll probably talk till 4 or 5 am then sleep for 3 hours then will leave for work. 

They do it before they're gonna take a break. 

So they won't be under tons of work after the break. 

"I'm really excited for the new year guys!!!" Tae Sumi exclaimed happily 

"What about you y/n?  What's with that stoic expression? " she asked her friend who doesn’t have a single headache over new year unlike Rowan and her.

"Trying to understand." she said checking some paper work. 

"What?" Rowan frowns

"What's there to be so happy about New year. You are loosing a year of your life, You're getting a year closer to your death. You're going to have to live the same pathetic life of yours again. How does this makes you happy? " y/n said with a solemn expression 

When she look at her two friends they looked like they would have murdered her any seconds.

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHO. YOU NEGATIVE SHIT WHY WOULD YOU ALWAYS THINK LIKE THAT...!!!!" Rowan Hayes shouted furiously. 

"Just accept it you bitch, shouting won't change the fact." y/n replied curtly adjusting her reading glass on her nose.

Their night goes on with gossip quarrel and laughter. 

Next day 

Y/n and Rowan was done with their work early.   They were going to a food festival. It has been their thing ever since they've became friends. Sumi coming here is out of the question. People will be surrounding her like the famous food stalls. 

But y/n and Rowan is also careful about it. They always wore casual cloths and mask cap or glass. 

Y/n came at the time but Rowan seems to be late. He texted her he will be a bit late his father has given him some errand to run.

Y/n has parked her car, her security team is also in casual cloths bending in the crowd. 

Going to Food festival alone is no fun. So she came out of there and decided to walk around the streets for sometime. It's been long since she could even walk on street freely. 

She put her earphone listening to music and walk mindlessly on sidewalk. 

Y/n has been enjoying herself. She appreciate the alone time favourite music and fresh air. 

Ever since she let her hate and jealousy go she start to enjoy more and appreciate the little things she gets. It's actually peaceful. 

Y/n was humming the song she was listening she felt someone calls her name. 

"Y/n"

'Huh, is someone calling me?' she thought then she pull out her earphone out. 

"Y/N"

She turn around 

She saw a familiar face calling her name and running towards her.

"Huh? Jeon boy?  What are you doing here?" she asked confusedly 

She saw Jungkook was dressed formally and his car was parked a bit far from there. 

"I was going home after work then I saw you. I called your name butyou didn’t listen so I run to catch up. What are you doing here like this?" he asked eyeing her casual cloths and mask. Although It's hard to recognise her like this but Jungkook did. 

Jungkook won't lie but she looked super cute like this. She looked less like a CEO and more like a normal person. 

"Oh, You live in this area?" she asked avoiding his previous question. 

"Well just a bit farther." he answer 

"Oh okay." then it hit y/n other day he told her how lonely his life way like a sad puppy also Rowan Hayes is very late so why not she do it? 

"Hey, if you are free now wanna tag along? " she asked lowering her mask from her face.

"W-where to?" 

" Food festival there." she said pointing at the direction. 

Jungkook swear his heart skipped a beat. 

Y/n?  Y/n going on a food festival?  Top of that she asked if he want to tag along? 

His mind is in a mess, so is his heart. 

"Y-yah if you want me to." he replied nervously caressing the back of his neck. Avoiding her eyes at all cost. 

"Okay, but you cannot go like this." she said checking him from head to toe. 

Jungkook looked at his form.. why? Is there something wrong?  Does y/n think he is and embarrassment?  

Jungkook's shoulder slumped thinking this. 

"Jeon you idiot I mean you cannot go there dressed up like a freaking royalty. You need to dress like a commoner." she said firmly. 

She looked around and find 'Zara' nearby.... It's time to change Jeon boy- she thought 

She grabbed the blushing males hand and stomped towards 'Zara' who was blushing at y/n's previous sentence. 

Thank you

Please vote and comment 🌼