Chapter: 9 *Same word and Same feelings, How?*

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

。⁠*⁠♡*태국사랑~♡*°

_____________________________________________

Ok, there will be grammatical mistakes as always..

_____________________________________________
.

Jungkook is currently lying on the bed in his room at home, palace. And a permanent thought in his mind.

It's 1 o'clock in the night and JungKook has already packed all his stuff Because he had taken out only a little stuff because it was just a day ago that he came into this house..

Jungkook's mind was going back to the scene that happened to him this evening in the garden of that palace.

Jungkook's mind was on two things, one good and one bad.

Firstly, on the kiss that the king gave him..
And Secondly, on that hug which was given by the King again..

Yes Hug which seemed very familiar to Jungkook.
A Hug Which seemed to Jungkook to be similar to that dream hug of his.

Jungkook felt that hug exactly like the hug the man had given him in his dream or his nightmare.
.

.

.

.

.⁠。*Flashback*.。

Jungkook's mouth fell shut when Taehyung pressed his lips to Jungkook's, Taehyung just kept his lips glued together with Jungkook and didn't move them at all.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open in shock. He couldn't believe what was happening, he couldn't believe that the king was kissing him.

His first kiss, no no not the first but his second kiss gone again..

Jungkook didn't understand what to do, nor had Taehyung done anything yet, there was no movement at all.

Then Jungkook just closed his eyes tightly and bit Taehyung's bottom lip harshly. Taehyung got shocked and immediately backed away from Jungkook, groaning in pain.

Taehyung was writhing in pain and seeing this, Jungkook got scared, he felt that he had hurt the king and now he would be punished.

And just thinking about this, Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and within a few seconds he started sniffing and sobbing becz of fear of being punished..