Evilllustrator

<< Chloes pov:>>

Sabrina:" Good morning Chloe- OH MY!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? WHY DO YOU HAVE DARK CIRCLES??? "

Chloe:" Ah yes. The dark circles... don't worry about it."* sleepy*

I was able to sleep for a little period before being awakened by a dream, and I realised ... my first kiss was gone. THE VERY FIRST KISS OF MY LIFE!! HELL, I NEVER KISSED ANYONE IN MY LIFE, AND NOW IT'S GONE? JUST LIKE THAT?

#the dream#

I was sitting in a peaceful garden under the cherry blossom tree. No one to disturb away from those nasty people and only tikki with me.

??:" My queen."

What? Who?

Chloe:" C-chat? "

No, he doesn't know I am Ice Queen. Then who?

Suddenly, I saw a blurry figure in the distance. He was calling me my queen.

Chloe:" WHO ARE YOU? "

he didn't respond. But kept smiling gently.

??:" Do you remember me?"

It wasn't the mysterious figure's voice, but I recognized it this time.
I looked back and saw Aiden, who was standing behind me.

Chloe:" W-what are you doing in MY dream???"

He brushed aside my question and said something that made me realise something significant.

Aiden:" So you do remember. After all, how can you forget the person who was your first kiss?"

# dream end#

Ahhh, remembering that dream makes me want to hit my head against the wall.

Sabrina:" Chloe, I think it will be good for you if you take some rest at the infirmary. You don't look well."

Chloe:" It's all right, Sabrina. I said I was fine. That means I am fine." Do you doubt my words?"

Sabrina:" Nonono Chloe! I don't!"

Chloe:" Good."

The classroom door was opened, and Agrest came in with some visible dark circles on his face.

'Poor kid must have the nightmare about his princess getting killed.'* sarcastically*

He smiled at me and pretended that everything was OK.

'Fake.'

I rolled my eyes and texted Tomato to have the designs sent to me via email. He's probably wondering why I didn't approach him instead of texting him.

Miss Caline came in with a happy face as always and announced something unexpected.

Miss Caline:" Good morning class, today we have a new student. Please come in."

'New student? Lila?'

I thought Lila was the worst, but the one who came inside was worse than Lila in my current situation. I looked at Agrest from the corner of my eyes, and he had the same expression as mine. Confused and disbelief.

IT WAS AIDEN!!!!

Aiden:" Hello everyone, the name is Aiden James. I am from England. Nice to meet you all. And... I hope we all get along well."* looks at me at the end of the sentence and smiles *

I averted my gaze away from him and pretended not to know him.

Miss Caline:" Nice introduction, Aiden. Go and sit beside Nathaniel. Nathaniel, raise your hand, please. "