Dream or reality?

<<Chloe pov:>>

It's was around 7:30 AM,when I went down to have breakfast with Father. But I was greeted with good news and a 'bad' news.

Chloe:" So what's the bad news now?"* sattles down at the table*

Jean :" The bad news is that your father can't accompany you for breakfast. "

Chloe:" Continue."

Jean :" The hotel is ready. "

Chloe:" Hahaha . Graet.  So... any progress?"

Jean :" Yes. The new design has caught the attention of the higher-ups and is finding the designer, but the mayor is preventing it.  "

Chloe:" Hum. Nice. Now.. we also have to hire more stuff members for the hotel. Jean, find some of the best  people who applied for Hotel related purposes.  Check every smallest detail about them. Make sure that they will be 100% useful in impressing customers and for the cook.. humm..  organize a cooking competition.  The first 3 winners will be selected for our hotels cook. That's it."

Jean :" Great idea, Miss. I will do everything as you ordered in a short time."

I finished my breakfast and went to school. Once again, I ignored everyone, but suddenly Agrest called me.

Agrest:" Hey Chloe!"* waves his hand at me*

I walked past him and  pretended I didn't hear anything.  Only the people who are important and useful to me are worthy of my time. And he is definitely not on the list. He called me two more times but suddenly someone grabbed my arm . I angrily looked back and saw Agrest with a hurt look.

Chloe:" It's better be something important, Agrest."* annoyed face*

He was clearly taken aback by my expression and my attitude.

'What? Do you think I will always be the same? Always will keep you above everything while you just stand there watching  me get humiliated? No Agrest.  Times have changed. '

Adrian:" Why.. did.. did you call me Agrest?"* disbelief*

Even Nino beside him was shocked.

Chloe:" Tsk. So what? Isn't your name Agrest?"* annoyed*

Adrian:" No, no, i-i mean it is, but .. you never called me like that. And.. um.. and I am not used to it, so.. "

Chloe:" Hah. Is that so? Then get used to it."* turns hef back to leave but was again her arm was grabbed*

Adrian:" Hey, wait!"

Chloe:" Now what?"* extremely annoyed*

Adrian:" What... what made you change?"* sad and hurt*

Hah. Why does he look like a kicked puppy? Whatever. Let's end this here.

Chloe:" Sigh. Look Agrest i will make things clear for you. First,  dont call me if it's not something important.  Secondly, get used to hearing me call you Agrest because never in the future you will be hearing me calling you by your name. Third thing, you should be clear that ... you.. Adrian Agrest is not someone who is important or relivent to me. Since you want to be 'friends' with these common people,  then forget about me. You may think i am cruel and proud, which i won't denay it, but at least i am not a hypocrite liar ."

Chloe..

Hey Chloe..

Chloe!

I snapped back into reality. I sighed and touched my forhead with the free hand( since the other one was grabbed by Agrest. )