Lady wifi

Chloe pov :

I wasn't able to sleep properly at all. Shit. I freshed up and dressed up.

' Wow.  I look cool. I wish I had realized things soon... but whatever happened, it only made my heart stronger and showed me everyone's true face.'

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

Jean :" Miss Chloe. Please  wake up. And get ready for school."

I opened the door, which took him off guards.

Chloe:" i am ready. Let's have breakfast. "

Jean didn't say anything and just bowed to me.

Jean :" Yes . Breakfast is ready, miss."

I went to the dining hall and surprisingly saw my father. He looked up from the newspaper he was reading, then suddenly got up and hugged me.

Andre :" Oh daughter, you really changed a lot. You are really pretty dear! "

Chloe:" .. t-thanks father."

Andre :" Father ? Again Chloe,  i told you to call me daddy, didn't i?"

Chloe:" Tsk. Father. I am not a child anymore.  Also , leaving all things aside, i have something to discuss with you. But let's talk while eating.  Otherwise, the food will turn cold."

Andre :" Oh sure!"

We sat ourselves on the dining and began to eat.

Andre :" So what did you want to discuss with me?"

Chloe:" i.. i want yo manage a hotel."

Father paused. And looked at me surprised. Even Jane, who was standing beside him.

Andre:" Manage a hotel? Chloe  dear, it's not as easy as you think it is. And why do you need to do that when your daddy is here with you? "

..... I won't be that sure in the future, father.

Chloe:" Sigh, father.  I am the future hier of all the hotels under you. Even the le Grande Paris.  So , handling one hotel from this age onwards will make me more experienced so that I can handle everything properly.  And now even you know that if something  happened to one of your hotels under me, it won't affect you a single percent. Right?" * serious*

Andre:" y-yes it is, but -"

Chloe:" The answer i want is : yes or no. What's your answer?"* demands*

Father sighed and smiled slightly.

Andre :" How can i say no to my only daughter? It's just that your change really shook me to the core and made me realize that you are no longer the girl who loves to be a princess ... I am proud of you."

....

I lowered my head and clunched my fist tightly.

Only daughter? You won't say when you meet the sweet and nice Zoe.

Now I think about it.... why didn't you ever defend me in front of my mother? Why only Zoe?

Why didn't you help be became a better person?

I can't. I can't let his words get into my head.  I can't let him make me emotional. 

I have ensured a lot of things in my life, so this is nothing.  Also, my business with Father is over.

Chloe:" i understand, Father.  I have to go. Otherwise, i will be late."

Andre :" But your breakfast?"