Noor entered inside the room where ladies were gathered only to see a dead body surrounded by ladies reciting verses from the holy Quran and the smell of  incense sticks entered her nostrils.

Ramsha was crying bitterly and her other cousins trying to control her pain. She lost her mother. Noor lost her aunt. Ahad lost his sister. Noor's vision was blurry with tears.

Ramsha's 7 year old younger sister was sitting near the pyre, frozen, with tears in her eyes.

Noor could see the 5 year old Noor sitting near her mother's funeral pyre in the same situation.

Noor gathered the courage and stepped inside the room. Standing beside the pyre, a set of words came out of her mouth.

                                       Inna lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi-e-Raji'oon

                                  [ We belong to Allah and Him we shall return]

Ramsha moved her eyes towards the funeral pyre only to see Noor standing there with pain in her broken pieces of heart.

Noor turned towards her and their eyes met each other. Noor went near her.

Ramsha- Noor ammi itne jaldi kyu chali gayi?
( Noor why did mother left too early?)

Noor- Allah ki marzi hai Ramsha.
( It's Allah's will Ramsha.)

Ramsha- Ab mera kon reh gaya is duniya me?
( Now who is there for me in this world?)

Noor- Mai hu, Umair bhai hai, abba hai, phupa hai.
( I, Umair brother, dad, uncle we're here.)

Ramsha- Tumhein nahi pata mere baba chale gaye hain..
( Don't you know my dad is gone..)

Noor- Kahan?
( Where?)

Ramsha- Switzerland.. Buri mehfilon mein shirkat farmaane lage woh. Bure logo ke sath sharab cigarette party..
( Switzerland... He started sitting in bad gatherings. Living with bad peoples, alcohol, cigarettes, bar parties etc.)

Noor- Mujhe to kisi ne iss bare me nahi bataya..
( Nobody told me about this..)

Ramsha- Umair ko bhi nahi pata tha. Yeh baat sirf Ahad mamu ko pata thi. Isiliye tumhari shadi ke waqt se ham yahi Karachi mein rah rhe hain.
( Umair also didn't knew about this. Only Ahad uncle knew about this. This is why we're staying here from your wedding days.)

Noor- Tum himmat mat haaro ham sab tumhare sath hai. Mai abba se mil kar aati hu.
( Don't lose hope we are with you. I'll meet abba and come here again.)

Noor stood up. Since Ahad is paralyzed, he couldn't stand or sit. He was in his room upstairs. He wasn't even able to speak. Along with his left body paralyzed, his right hand was broken.

She went upstairs to meet him.

Noor knocked the door and the door was locked. She waited for sometime to open the door. She stood there for 10 minutes but no one opened the door.

She called Umair upstairs.

Umair- Kya hua?
( What happened?)

Noor- Abba andar hai na room mein?
( Dad is inside the room?)

Umair- Haa
( Yes)

Noor- Unke sath kaun hai?
( Who is with him?)

Umair- Jamshed tha unke sath
( Jamshed was with him.)