"Even if I could, I wouldn't tell you. Of course I trust you, but it's not my secret."

"My main question is how do you keep this from the rest of the world?"

"The Justice League isn't allowed in several countries including France. It made things easier. As for the technology that is impossible to hack, well it's a combination of my beautiful brains and magic."

Jason laughed at the last part. "Your brains would be enough to keep prying eyes out."

"Well without my magic, I wouldn't be able to tamper with technology and people's memories."

"What do you mean?"

"During the past year, so many have been killed. Imagine how it would be if everyone remember they have died. People's mental health would be worse than ever. France also depends a lot on tourism. We would lose so much money if word got out."

"How could you be with me when you know what I have done? I have taken so many people's lives, yet here you are bringing people back to life. You do it in a way that doesn't leave any scares like what happened to me."

"I'm not innocent. You sought for the Joker to pay for his crime. You took necessary steps to do so even if some don't agree. As for me, there hardly has been a day that goes by I don't think about subjecting him... To subjecting Hawkmoth to every horrendous torture he's dealt out to others and then end him. But I can't. There's more to it," a tear fell down my face at the truth I had just spoke. "How could I think of something so horrible? I'm supposed to be Paris's savior. I am supposed to be better than him."

"Pixie, you have been fighting this monster for around a year. How could you not feel that way? You are a person like everyone else in Paris."

"I could never say this to anyone. Especially Cat Noir."

"He probably feels similar. That cat has been fighting Hawkmoth as long as you have."

"It's more complex than that Jay Jay. In the end, it doesn't matter how I feel. The government will deal with Hawkmoth's punishment."

"So they will do exactly what Gotham has done with all their criminals by trying to give him a second chance. They'll be ignoring what he's done in the past. Blindly, stupidly, disregarding the entire graveyards he's filled."

"They don't know that he has killed anyone. To their knowledge, Hawkmoth has only injured people. In all honestly, the only person I trust to sentence is Cat Noir."

"Why is that?"

I wanted to confess that it might be his dad. I wanted to tell Jason everything I knew and the honest truth that it should be Adrien who punishes his father and all the crimes he committed. He deserves to be the one to deal with it in the end. I'd support Cat no matter which decision he made even if I didn't a hundred percent agree.

"Besides me, Cat Noir is the only one who knows the absolute truth."

"How about we change the topic Pix? Tell me all about your fashion company."

~~

Hours later Jason dropped me off in front of the hotel. I was wearing his shirt and a pair of his sweats. The clothes were consuming me but super comfortable. Even though I got a full night of sleep for once, I was exhausted. I was too happy to actually sleep though.

I walked through the front doors grinning like an idiot. I may have skipped my way to the elevator. I know I texted I'd tell my friends everything before I left, but I wanted to keep this morning to myself. My time with Jason has been the happiest I have been in a long time. Sure, I have my friends and the joy they bring me. However, this was a different type of happiness.

Now time for hours of teasing...

~~

I leaned on the railing enjoying the breeze. I was lost in thought about what may come in the upcoming month in Paris. A quiet thump broke me out. I expected it to be Jason, but the footsteps were a bit lighter.

"Robin," I said out loud. "Didn't expect you to be here."

"Tut, neither did I," he responded walking out of the shadows.

"What brings you out here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Dupain-Cheng."

"I'm not benched and allowed to be out and about."

"I don't know what you mean."

"I'll play your game then. How can I help you Lil' D?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"What are you hiding?"

"Now why would I share my secrets with you?"

"Because there is something off about you, and I'm unsure why the others like you."

"Aww, Batman likes me even though I called him a man in tights and ran away from him."

Robin stayed silent looking at me. "It is rude to stare, but I like you for some reason. I appreciate when people get to the point. Sure, it can be rude especially when you call others harlots, but it's better than dancing around the truth."

"What do you know?"

"Don't worry. It's safe with me."

"Did Todd tell you?"

"No, I'm just not stupid."

"Could I see it?" I asked pointed to his katana after a small silence started to creep up. "I won't kill you."

"Tut, you are weird." Damian said as he handed it over.

"How long have you had this?"

"Since before I was Robin."

"The weight is amazing. I would love to spar with you sometime. I need to work on my swordsmanship."

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me. I was trained to be a living weapon since birth."

"I think I'll be better than you assume," I said handing him back his katana.

"Once Father knows and approves, I want to see what you can do."

"Thanks."

"When will you tell him? Because if you don't tell him soon, then I'll do so myself."

"I plan on scheduling a meeting with him as soon as he is free. Mr. Wayne and I have a lot to talk about that doesn't just involve your family's identities."

"Like what?"

"It's for me to know and you to find out. You better hurry back. I saw Red Robin not too far away, and it looks like he is going to the cave."

"Until next time." Damian started walking to the shadows but stopped half way. "I approve. Todd actually made a smart choice with you."

"Glad to hear," I replied watching him grapple away.

Imagine being up past midnight fixing a stupid mistake in your writing. I just found out that I was writing Chole instead of Chloe. Shout out to the person who informed me. I don't know how I didn't realize it sooner, but it's all fixed. 

Now to spend the rest of Valentine's Day reading romance and fanfics. Maybe with my new found single life, I will have more time to write. Also feel free to suggest any Jasonette fanfics you enjoy. 

One last thing... How do you all feel about smut? I really enjoy writing all this fluff, but sometimes I delete certain things before they get too steamy. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. For example, I may have had plans on a little make out session this chapter, but got rid of it. I also wasn't sure about how people liked the pacing of their relationship. It felt fast in certain ways, but I have been working on this for some time so it also feels slow if you know what I mean.