𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨𝙚 - 2

Start from the beginning

"Yes, actually." Mingi said, "I'll have the wang sikdaen (king crab steak). And please add extra sauce. And give me the largest amount of rice."

The rest of us placed our orders.

After we had eaten, we ordered desserts. I ordered some pajeon (scallion pancake) with sesame seeds.

"You seem pretty experienced in this, San. Your speech and manners are polished." Hongjoong said.

I looked around the table. They were all looking at me. "Ah, y-yes, I've eaten this type of food before." I looked down and picked at my plate nervously.

I could feel Wooyoung staring at me.

"Did your parents bring you to eat food like this before?" Wooyoung asked, curious.

"Oh yeah, they would take me to places like here every now and than." I answered smiling.

They looked at each other and smiled. After we had finished eating, we walked back to the dorm and went to our rooms. It was pretty late, and I had a meeting the next day.

 I walked into the room, dropped my stuff, and sat down on the bed.

I sat there for a few minutes, lost in my own thoughts.

I looked at the clock on the wall. 9:37 PM. I get up from the bed and walk over to my computer. I opened the file that had my music in it, and I saw a black screen with a little stop icon.

"It's been 2 weeks since I've recorded anything new," I said, my voice echoing in the empty room, "but why does it still feel like years?"

I reached over to turn the desk lamp off, and heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called. Yunho walked in.

"Good, I'm glad you're still awake."

"Why's that?"

"Come outside with me for a second. I want to talk to you about something."

"Alright." I said, walking towards him.

I took a deep breath, and walked into the dimly lit hallway. There was no one there except for Mingi.

"Hey Mingi." I nodded towards him.

"Hey." He looked at me.

"Mingi," Yunho looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Okay..." He left, shutting the door behind him.

"So, Yunho..."

"Alright, look," He interrupted, "I don't know what's going on with you, but I can see how uncomfortable you look during practice." He gave me a comforting smile.

My eyebrows shot up, surprised that he had noticed. "Well, I just..." I trailed off, trying to figure out how to put my words together.

"It's all right. You can tell me whenever you're ready." He said. I returned his smile, nodding.

"I'm going back to my room." He said, already making his way down the hall.

"Okay, goodnight." I smiled back at him, walking in the same direction as him.

"Goodnight, Sannie." He said as he patted me on the head.

At the sound of his nickname and touch, my heart fluttered. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I stopped in my tracks.

Why was my heart doing that? I took a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

I mean, it was just a pat. I continued walking to my room.

I began panicking, feeling a part of me wanting more.

I entered my room, and closed the door behind me. My thoughts were going insane. I haven't felt this kind of attraction to someone in a long time, let alone someone that I just met.

Yes.

Affection.

That's what it was.

I Haven't felt any for so long

I wanted his affection.

His hugs, his pats on the head, his hand holding mine.

I was falling hard.

But scared, scared that he might leave me.

Just like they did.

1079 words

Thank you so much for reading!!

Next update will be either later on today or tomorrow!!

See you in the next chapter! - ayytiny💫