Deal🍂

After the last bell rings, Finney is walking out of school. He's walking by an alley way, as he hears voices that he's familiar with. Finney being the nosy person he is, gets closer to the alleyway, but is careful to stay out of sight.

"We had a deal asshole. If you can't fucking pay for it, you can't have it." One of the voices says, sounding hostile. "I'm literally only 5 dollars off bitch. Cut me some slack." The other voice says. "No, i don't cut corners dickhead. Either give me the right amount, or no fucking goods." The voice says.

Finney peeks out to see who the voices are coming from, and is met with the sight of Robin and Matty making a drug deal. They continue to argue back and forth, Finney enjoying Matty getting shouted at. Finney goes to turn around but instead, faceplants the wall. "Ow!" Finney yelps, his nose feeling numb.

Robin and Matty immediately turn to the source of the noise, and see Finney caressing his nose. Finney notices them staring, and his eyes go wide, but he walks over to them anyway. "Were you fucking eavesdropping on us? Huh faggot?" Matty shouts, going to lunge at Finney.

Finney flinches, waiting for the impact, but it never comes. Instead, he hears a thump and a groan. He opens his eyes, and looks down to see Matty on the floor, grasping the back of his head. Robin is standing infront of Finney, "What the fuck did you just call Finn? Hm?" Robin says, crouching down infront of Matty.

"Nothing." Matty mumbles, wincing from the wound on his head. "That's what I fucking thought." Robin says, standing up, and turning to Finney. Finney notices anger and worry in his eyes. "You okay Finn?" Robin says, grabbing Finneys wrist, pulling down his hand from off his nose.

"Oh shit, your nose is bleeding." Robin says, all anger leaving his eyes. "Yeah, i'm good though. It'll stop in a few minutes." Finney says, smiling softly at Robin to reassure him. Robin just rolls his eyes, grabs his bandana from his pocket, and puts it up to Finneys nose. Finney immediately smells Robins cologne, and his mind goes fuzzy from it.

Your bandanas going to be ruined now dumbass." Finney says, holding the bandana in place under his nose. "Eh, it's all good. I have multiple at home." Robin says, shrugging.

"Ugh, i'm done watching y'all flirt." Matty says, getting up and walking away, flipping them off as he goes.

Robin just rolls his eyes, "Can i walk you home? I have nowhere to be anyways." He asks, putting his hands in his back jean pockets. "Sure, i could use some company." Finney reply's, sending him a smile, before starting to walk.

After 10 minutes, they reach Finneys house. His nose stopped bleeding, but their was still dry blood on his upper lip.

"Well this is my house." Finney says. Robin just nods, observing the house, "Well i'll see you tomorrow Finn. Bye hermoso." Robin says, patting Finneys lower back, before walking to his own house.

Finney walks up the pathway, and enters his house. He hops into the shower, feeling dirty from the blood on his face.

While he's laying in bed that night, all he thinks about is that one word that Robin said. Hermoso, what did it mean?
There you go guys I am writing the rest:)