A party 🌙

A week later, Gwen bursts into Finneys room. "Jesus christ Gwen! You can't knock?!" Finney says, sitting up on his bed. "No i can't. Anyways, My friend Apill invited me to a party! And you're coming with!" Gwen says, not even giving Finney a choice.

"Gwen, i wasn't invited so i shouldn't go." Finney says, sinking back down onto his bed. Gwen rolls her eyes, and walks over to Finneys dresser, going through it. "Gwen what the fuck are you doing?" Finney asks. "Picking out and outfit for you, you're not going out in pajamas." Gwen exclaims.

After a bit Gwen throws an outfit at Finney, "We leave in 20 minutes, hurry up asshead." Gwen leaves Finney alone. Finney groans when he sees the outfit. A basic black shirt with black long sleeves, but baggy but it fits him with baggy jeans. He gussied that's it's ok finney think's maybe I should get out the house for a bit and go have fun!

Now, Finney beginning to get ready after 20 minutes, he came out Gwen I am done Dam finney you look good ok let's go to the party. There's cars along the whole street, Finney looking at them, knowing there would be so many people there. Hey I am going with my friend okay ok Gwen taxes me when you want to go Ok Gwen replies.

Finney walks in, going to the kitchen to get some punch, . "Yo! Finn!" He hears a voice behind him. Robin is walking up to him, beer bottle in hand. "hey Robin" Finney greets. "You good? You look a bit lonely." Robin says, leaning on the counter beside Finney with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah i'm good, I just got here. Finney says, laughing a bit. Robin laughs, "Yeah i figured, you  look like a party person." Robin says, going off the counter to grab another beer bottle across from them. Finney finally gets to get a good look at Robin.

The other boy had his hair in a low ponytail, showing off his face and sharp jawline. He's wearing a white muscle tee, with dark blue baggy jeans, black vans aswell. Finney can't help but notice the black bandana in his jean pocket, wondering if it had a significance since it was always there.

"Want one Finn?" Robin asks, snapping Finney out of his staring. "Oh, uh no thanks." Finney says, looking down. Robin just smiles, "Wanna go outside?" Robin asks. "Yeah, sure." Finney says, grateful to get out of this house.

They talk and talk for about an hour. "So, what made you move here?" Robin asks, suddenly. Finney goes stiff beside Robin, and Robin notices. "You don't have to say if you don't want to.." Robin says, placing his hand on Finneys lower back. "No, it's good.." Finney says, mentally freaking out from the hand on his back. My dad lost custody of Gwen and I, that's all." Finney says, not wanting to get into too much detail. "Oh shit Finn, i'm sorry." Robin says, with a sympathetic look on his face. "It's all good, not a big deal." Finney says, smiling a bit at Robin, Robin returning the smile. They both stare at eachother a little too long then normal before looking away.

"Finney! There you are i've been looking for you everywhere!" Gwen says, jogging up to Finney. "Oh, sorry Gwen." Finney says, sending her an apologetic smile. Gwen seems to notice Robin next to her brother. "Who are you? His boyfriend or something?" Gwen asks, with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Gwen!" Finney shouts, slapping her head. Robin just laughs, "We would be cute together, wouldn't we Finney?" Robin says, wrapping his arm along Finneys shoulders. Finney just stares at him in shock, face red. "Ugh, stop flirting, come on we gotta get home before grandma does. She gets home earlier tonight, remember?" Gwen says, already walking off.

"Oh, bye Robin, see you at school." Finney says, giving a small wave to the boy. "Bye Finn, nice seeing you, cute outfit by the way." Robin says, smirking, before walking back into the house. Finney just smiles like a fool, and runs after Gwen.

 Finney just smiles like a fool, and runs after Gwen

To be continued 703<3