We walked to the living room and eyes were immediately on us. "How do you feel man?" Lorenzo asked Harvey.

"I feel okay. I'm just glad she found me before something else happened." Harvey said.

"We are too, here princess let's sit him down." My dad said and came over then help support Harvey.

We walked him over to the couch and carefully sat him down beside Alessandro. "What happened when you went outside?" Dante asked Harvey.

"I didn't know it was Nick who knocked me out. All I remember was going outside because someone was making me laugh so hard and I felt something hard hit my head then I don't remember anything else." Harvey said making Alessandro pat his shoulder.

"He's gone now, so we can all finally have a normal life." Alessandro said, Harvey nodded his head.

"Can I have an ice pack for my head?" Harvey asked and I walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed an ice pack and a water then walked back to the living room. When I walked in, I handed Harvey the ice pack along with the water bottle then sat down beside Lorenzo.

"Thank you blossom, I'm serious. If it wasn't for you I could have probably been killed." Harvey said making me smile softly at him.

"Princess how did you even know he was in danger?" Dad asked me.

"I had a bad feeling in my stomach when he didn't come back after some time." I said making Lorenzo kiss the side of my head.

"Are we sure she's not a guardian angel?" Matteo said making me chuckle lightly.

"No she more devil than angel." Lorenzo said making me glare at him. "See point proven." He added making me pinch his nipple then twist it.

"Ouch, that hurt." He said holding the place I twisted.

"Oops." I said making him look at Dante then back to me.

"I swear to god if both of you start tickling me." I said looking between the two of them.

"Who said anything about tickling you?" Lorenzo said making me widen my eyes then take off running away from the living room.

I ran upstairs to Alessandro's room and hid under his bed behind a box. "I know she ran up here, goddamn she's way too fast." I heard Lorenzo's voice coming up the stairs.

"Let's check her room." I heard Dante's voice making me laugh.

I crawled out from under the bed then walked into Alessandro's closet and climbed into the vents, crawled to the vent in the living room.

"Do you think they caught her?" I heard Matteo ask.

"No, they're not even going to find her because she's in the vents." Luca said making me confused on how he knew where I was.

"How do you know where she is?" Domenico asked.

"I'm her twin and to be exact she's in that vent." Luca said and I heard footsteps.

"Dove." I heard Alessandro whisper from below the vent.

I crawled closer to the vent exit and saw Alessandro with Luca. "Sup." I said making the two chuckle.

"Come down." Alessandro said holding his arms up and I pushed the vent door making it fall to the floor then I pushed my upper body out first.

"Okay, how the heck are we going to get you down?" Luca asked making me laugh.

"Back up." I said and they did exactly that then I let myself go, did a flip and landed it.

"That works." Matteo said and we heard my name being called in the distance.

"Go to the dining room and take Harvey since dinner is done." Dad said and I walked over to Harvey, helped him up from the couch.

We walked into the dining room and I pulled the chair out beside Domenico's seat, supported him while he sat down.

Once he was seated I sat down in my seat then everyone else entered into the dining room and when Lorenzo saw me he glared at me, sat down in his seat.

Then Dante walked in and did the same thing then sat down in the his seat. "Where were you?" Dante asked making me smile.

"I can't tell you that." I said making him furrow his eye brows.

"Why not?" Lorenzo asked.

"Because it's a secret." I said making them groan and everyone laughed. "Listen one day you'll find out or you won't just got to wait and find out." I added and they glared at me.

"You're evil you know that." Lorenzo said making me nod my head with a big smile.

Dad and Alessandro were watching with amusement while everyone else was laughing. The chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands then they placed them down and walked out.

"This isn't over little sis." Dante said making me chuckle.

"Yes it is." I smirked making them look at dad who did the same.

"Why are you two looking at us like that?" Dante asked.

"If you two continue this then I will have no choice but to join in what ever revenge she has for you two." Dad said making the two pick up their forks and start eating.

~

After eating Harvey and I went up to bedroom, I let him use my bathroom to change in while I changed in my closet.

I walked out of my closet to see him leaning against the doorway holding his stomach. I rushed over and supported him then walked over to my bed where I helped him lay down.

Kai and Remus curled up against him immediately which brought a smile to his face. I laid on the other side of the bed and covered up then turned off the lights.

"Good night Blossom." Harvey said.

"Good night Harv." I said, closed my eyes then sleep consumed me.