EPILOGUE

Wang yibo although exhausted because he didn't have enough rest last night knew it's important, his future wife life depends on him, he knows his feelings perfectly and he couldn't deny that he doesn't have any feelings towards xiao zhan even if at first it was just a lost soul, it doesn't matter to him but God was good enough and he blessed him with a beautiful and cheerful partner in this life he doesn't have any regrets.

The merging process went well and two hours later old man Wang went out of the room where he was with xiao zhan, yibo was the first person to react when his grandpa came out.

"Grandpa how was it? How is zhan zhan?" Yibo asked his voice full of concern.

Old Wang smiled and patted his grandson's shoulder. "Don't worry everything went well and your dear boyfriend is safe, he needs to rest right now and once he is awake everything will be fine, I can't tell when he will be awake but we need to be patient, remember his soul was wandering for more than a decade."

Old madam and Wang yibo hanging heart relaxed, they don't have to be worried, as long as xiao zhan will wake up then everything will be alright, old Wang left to rest and Wang yibo had old madam to go and rest too and he will take care of xiao zhan until he woke up.

Yibo looked at xiao zhan who was sleeping peacefully on the bed and joined him, hugging him in his arms yibo felt complete, zhan wasn't as cold as before on touch but warm too, his body is white and soft like dumpling, it's so addicting to touch.

"I never expected you would be the reason for me to actually feel love, if it wasn't for you then I could be lonely in this life, you're really my lucky star." Yibo whispered and kissed Zhan's forehead and closed his eyes to rest.

One week later

Xiao zhan woke up and found himself at a strange place, looking around curiously he realized that it's actually a hospital, it looks like he slept for so long and he was taken to the hospital.

"You're awake that's great, we need to take you to the hospital for nutrition supplements intravenously, you were just asleep but didn't wake up for a whole week, luckily the doctor said you were healthy and nothing is wrong with you, how are you feeling now?" Yibo who was working heard a slight movement stop what he was doing and went to sit beside xiao zhan.

"I'm fine." Zhan answered but his voice was hoarse and he felt a little bit uncomfortable on his throat.

Yibo got him a glass of warm water, the doctor came later did a final checkup and he allowed xiao zhan to go back home, xiao zhan hadn't changed at all he was clingy as usual and right at the moment he was hugging his future husband's hand while in the car.

Xiao zhan: "You don't know I now know why my soul was separated and for the past four hundred years every time I reincarnate I ended up dead when I am still a newborn and all those years not even once had I reached twenty years old, just because the two of us loved each other so much four hundred years ago a jealous and vicious woman used witchcraft to separate us and even after I died she separated my souls and the last most important soul she let it roam where you found me, but  she also made me believe that I am a ghost not a wandering soul, this is my last lifetime if the two of us were to never meet then my soul could have completely disappeared in this world and never to be reincarnated again."

"Luckily our love is too strong and we still meet each other again, in this life and many more lives to come we are going to be happy and will always meet each other, nothing in this world will separate the two of us, our love is pure and true and nothing will separate us." Zhan who was quiet all this time finally said something.

Wang yibo was rendered speechless, although he doesn't remember anything but he believes whatever xiao zhan told him, if he were not to go to his home village and pay respects to his ancestors then xiao zhan might die and he might be lonely for the rest of his life and maybe many more lives to come.

How can someone so vicious do such a ridiculous thing, she never expected the power of love and destiny of two people will surely conquer, nothing will keep away people who genuinely love each other.

Yibo hugged xiao zhan tightly and kissed his lips." I am here now and the two of us will be happy, I will protect you and never let anything happen to you again, in our next life and even more lives to come we will still be happy and together, spend a lot of years together." Yibo reassured, zhan smiled and enjoyed his future husband's hug.

Finally the two of them don't have to be separated, they're going to be happy together without any problems.

*******
A month later the two got married, Wang Lu who really travelled to the states was forced to come back to the wedding and he doesn't know what drove him to say something that shouldn't be said and he got beaten again, he was forced to travel back to the states the same day but this time with a swollen nose, it looks like it's fate for him and xiao zhan not to get along.

Three months later after Wang yibo and xiao zhan got married, zhan became pregnant because of his special constitution and ten months later he gave birth to twins a boy and a girl.

The family of four lived happily ever after and no matter what challenges they faced they overcame it together and always emerge victorious.

END