2

The young man swallowed and didn't dare to say a word, he knows his cousin is serious and will do what he just said.

He was only trying to help, he really heard this village was once haunted by ghosts that's why he rarely comes to this village, several young men who were handsome and full of yang energy were haunted by beautiful unmarried dead young women and if they were not to be saved sooner then they might die, luckily no one died because a shaman was called and those ghosts who were after young men and those who were vengeful spirits were dealt with and no more strange things had happened.

And now his cousin said he felt like someone was in his room, he even showed him dried blood but he didn't see anything, but if its a ghost who is haunting his cousin right now his cousin must have pinned down and bullied after being seduced but he didn't hear any weird voices coming from the room.

It must be because his cousin is exhausted and is starting to see things that doesn't exist or maybe he is starting to become crazy! He knows better than anyone else his cousin doesn't believe in things like ghosts or even demons or anything that is paranormal, he calls those things bullshit and you will be called crazy and taken to a psychiatrist to have a comprehensive evaluation.

Xiao zhan who went out of the house and ended up back to his grave touched his racing heart while trying to calm himself down, he is a good young man who has never experienced such a thing before, even if he is already dead he almost died for the second time and right now he has pseudo heart beat! Thinking about it he doesn't even have a heartbeat, how can he try to touch the area of his heart and try to calm himself down!.

He can't be becoming crazy right? He is a good ghost and he has never done anything or even leave the area of his graveyard since he died, this is the first time he left, everything changed and the way people get dressed is so weird and even the way the houses were built, every seems so strange, but because of love he didn't realize that his mind and attention was on love.

"Hey what happened to you? Your nose is full of dried blood, tell me where did you go?" A middle aged ghost who was roaming around asked while looking at the dazed xiao zhan.

Zhan came back to his senses immediately shook his head and looked away whenever the middle aged ghost tried to look at his face, he did something shameful, shamelessly followed his husband to be and he saw something he shouldn't have seen, a well built and fit naked upper body! It is of his future husband!.

The middle aged ghost laughed and guessed what might have happened. "Since you have died no one has ever visited you or even bothered to clean your resting place, don't tell me you have already fallen in love with that human? You know it's impossible between humans and the dead."

Zhan puffed his cheeks and looked at the man his face full of determination. "Well I know he loves me if not he will not say I died young and even burn incense for me! When I saw him I felt like the two of us are connected!" Zhan answered, he can't just give up even before he has started, he finally found something that made feel a pull and attraction that has never happened before and he can't just give up without trying!.

The middle aged man just shook his head." You have been here longer than all of us and still your other six souls are still missing and until now you haven't reincarnated and still stuck here, it can't be that you did something wrong before your death and your souls are locked up?"

" Of course not! I told you this several times already iam a law abiding citizen! Even if I don't remember how I died but at least I remember my name unlike you brainless uncle!" Zhan answered his face proud.

The angry middle aged ghost snorted and went away without looking back, he was only trying to care but he won't bother that stupid boy again! He will just wait and see him coming here all dejected or even completely vanishing without a trace!.

He can't let that jealous ghost lie to him! That handsome man did a good thing and he is going to repay him by getting married to him, they're is nothing wrong with that!.

Cleaning the dried blood on his face and around his nose, his white and smooth face shined, zhan really fell in love with himself, he won't hesitate marrying himself.

"How can I be this beautiful? Ahh I really love myself!" Zhan whispered and kissed his palm of hand and touched his face, kissing himself on the face it felt good and satisfying!.

By the time he carefully planned and prepared himself to meet his future husband it was already late, he needs to look good and presentable this way his future husband won't think he look shabby and unlovable.

Going back to the mansion where his future husband stays he met several ghosts on the way but no one said a word to him but just looked at him pitifully but he didn't care at all, for the past four hundred years he was just waiting for the day he would be reincarnated but nothing happened and now he found someone who loves him and will be happy to be with him why can't he take such a chance!.

He didn't move so fast this time because he didn't want to dirty the robe he was wearing, he already knew his future husband room and he doesn't have to move around aimlessly like before.

He moved through the walls and appeared in his future husband's room, the room was dark but he could see clearly, his future husband was already asleep, he looked handsome even when sleeping.

Walking slowly towards the bed he sat down slowly without making any noise, he took off his shoes and turned around to face his sleeping  future husband but was faced by a cold faced man who was looking at him sharply.

Zhan panicked and tried to run away but Wang yibo was first enough and he immediately grabbed the  person hand and pulled him on the bed and pinned him down on the bed not giving him any chance of escaping.

Zhan blinked his confused eyes several times still not believing his future husband seems to be in a hurry and even pinned him down on the bed and he looked like he was ready to eat him wholly the next second, he became shy and he didn't dare to look at the man in front of him.

"We.... We haven't gotten married yet.... And this is not right, you can't be so impatient right, how about I let you.... Just... Just kiss me." Zhan who was really embarrassed said shyly his voice soft and the redness spread to his neck.

Wang yibo lips twitched and he froze for a few seconds with the young mans words, he wasn't really asleep and when he felt someone was in his room he pretended to be asleep and this naive young man who looks so stupid thought he was very smart and his footsteps couldn't be heard when.

He was curious what the young man was planning to do but he didn't expect the young man seems to want to sleep on the same bed as him, at first he thought it was a woman because of the long hair and beautiful face and eyes but after he heard the young man voice he knew it was a voice of a man, but he wondered how a man could be so beautiful.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my room? How did you get in? Who sent you hear?" Yibo who didn't want to be confused by a beautiful face asked, he has lived for more than two decades a celibate life and this is his first time that he experienced a weird and unexplainable feeling.

Zhan who didn't get the answer he was expecting pouted and blinked his eyes several times. "Can you ask one question at a time, I don't know which question to answer and I even can't remember all the questions you asked."

Zhan complained his voice aggrieved making Wang yibo heart to soften for a second but he immediately composed himself, even if someone sent a person or a spy to him they can't send a stupid and idiot young man right?.