✨Ch - 1 Meet Aranya urf Aru✨

✯Author's pov.✯

The alarm clock sang at 7 in the morning "Good morning it's time to wake up, good morning it's time to wake...." until a hand reached there and stopped it. Turning the alarm off, the person again slept.

Aranya pov.

I was sleeping and cuddling my coco in a blanket as you all know girls should have their beauty sleep. Until my alarm clock started to sing in Jimin's voice "Good morning it's time to wake up, good morning it's time to wake up..." which I turned off and then I went to sleep again.

Aranya and her coco

Aranya and her coco

Time skips after 1 hour.....

My blanket started to walk ??

WTF ??

Ri : When did blankets started to become living things Ru ???

Ru : Stop it lil Ri (angel) don't be so dumb open your eyes and see it by yourself

Ri : No Ru (devil) ! Aru is right blankets are becoming alive, i think it is possessed by ghost

Ru : Don't be dumb Ri, there is nothing like ghosts. Just open your fluffing eyes, okay??

Ri : Fine.

(GUYS DON'T GET CONFUSED RI AND RU ARE ANGEL AND DEVIL OF ARANYA AND ARU IS NICKNAME USED BY THEM TO ADDRESS HER)

I slowly started to open my eyes and saw bhaiu who is busy snatching my blanket.

Ru : See Ri, I told you it was not ghost. You are so darpok.

Ri : Yahhh, I'm not darpok. I was just little shocked.

Ru : Yeah yeah whatever makes you happy.

"Aru! Wake up. Ohh you woke up. I thought I would have to do a lot of hard work in waking you up.Thank goodness." Bhaiu spoke when he saw me busy staring at celing.

"Bhaiu is this a way to wake up a person ?" I spoke in annoyed voice.

"Na, definitely not. It's not a way to wake a person but it's definitely a way to wake up a chudail"

(Witch)

"Ohh.. wait what ? Did you just called me a witch ?" With my wide eyes I asked after realising he indirectly called me a witch.

"No, i didn't called you witch. I called you chudail" he said in a teasing manner standing next to my bed.

"Yahhh, you bhoot you have that much guts to call me chudail when you yourself are no less than her." I replied offended