✨Characters✨

♡Aranya Devsinh Rajput♡

A 21 year old girl who is simple yet elegant. She is going to be graduated in few months with 2 different degrees. Always ready to learn new things. She is the princess of the house as she is the only girl child in her join family, but with the spirit of a warrior as her brothers were her first guardian after her parents. Always caring and ready to lend helping hand especially when it comes to her family and best friends. An outgoing and ambivert girl who believes in herself and her abilities. Mostly childish in nature but acts mature when needed.

♡Dr.Shivansh Singh Chauhan♡

A 28 year old man who is calm and resilient. He is a general practitioner with a medical degree. Always compassionate about work. He is committed to his profession that he never thought about any other commitments. He is an introvert but outside of house. Inside his home he is elder brother of his 2 siblings and care mostly of his family, then friends and last but not least his patients. His aura speaks dominance. A responsible guy with reserved personality.

Family & friends of Aranya :-)

Father - Devsinh Rajput
Mother - Avni Devsinh Rajput
Brother - Aarav Sinh Rajput (25 yrs.)
Friends - Ruhanika Chauhan (21 yrs.)
& Veeranshu Singh Rathore (22 yrs.)

Family & friends of Shivansh :-)

Father - Rudra Singh Chauhan
Mother - Suhana Rudra Singh Chauhan
Brother - Yuvraj Singh Chauhan (23 yrs.)
Sister - Ruhanika Chauhan (21 yrs.)
Friends - Sahil Singh Mehrotra (27 yrs.)
& Advik Singh Oberoi (28 yrs.)

Other characters will be added as per the story requirement.

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)