Chapter 4.

Alex's POV.

"I think we should talk."

I wasn't expecting kian to talk to me again.

He ignored me for a month, now he's standing on my porch when he could be out at Jakes party.

"What do you want?" I asked. My voice a whisper.

"Can I come in?" He asked, gesturing at the door.

I nodded and let him in leading him to my room.

I sat on my bed, hands on my bump as he sat the edge looking at me making my shift uncomfortably.

"How is she?" He asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"She's pretty good. They're making me eat a lot more though because she's underdeveloped right now. She's not getting enough nutrients from the food I eat to grow. It's also because I'm tiny. The doctor said that she won't be born full term, that I'm not physically capable of carrying her that long." I told him truthfully. He looked sad.

Really sad.

"She's gonna be okay though right? And you too? You'll be okay?" He rushed. I couldn't tell if this was pity or if he truly cared.

"We'll be fine. How are you, Kian? I haven't talked to you in what, a month?" I asked, harsher than expected.

He dropped his head and ran a hand through his hair

"About that. Look, Lexy. I love you. I do, really. I'm just not ready for this, you know? I'm stoked about the baby, but I don't think I can handle being a parent." He got louder, not intending to tell but to get his point across.

"And I can?!" I yelled. He jumped and looked up at me.

"I'm 17. My dads never home anymore, my mom just died. I don't have anyone other than Sam to help me! Eveyone thinks I'm a slut. Yes people know she's yours but at least you don't have to carry the evidence under your shirt." I screamed.

How could he do this? Why.

I started crying as I heard his frustrated heavy breaths.

He lunged toward me kissing me aggressively.

I melted into him, but as fast as that happened I shoved him away.

"You can't just do that Kian! This isn't a movie. You can't just kiss me and expect me to forgive you! It doesn't work like that in real life!"

I cried a little harder as he just stared at me.

I threw a sweater on over my tank top and grabbed my car keys.

"You can let yourself out whenever you feel like it." I said walking out my bedroom.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled following after me.

"Sams!"

"Oh that's great, go fuck my best friend why don't you? Don't even lie Alex. We all know you two are sleeping together!" He spat.

That's it.

I'm done.

"Yes okay?! I lost my virginity to Sam because I knew he would care. The one person who truly loved me. It was after the 2 year anniversary of my moms death." I tried keeping my composure, but I couldn't I needed my mom.

I flopped down on to my knees. I physically couldn't stand. My breath was shortened and I began to shake. I didn't even realize Sam was there until he put my inhaler in my mouth and made me breathe, while rubbing my back to calm my down.

Kian just stood there and watched.

He looked at me like I was some fucking foreign object.

"I can't do this." He said. I realized he was crying but before I could call for him he was sprinting towards his house.

"Kian come back." I whispered into sams shoulder.

"Shhh." He cooed picking me up. He carried me to my bed where he placed my under the covers before kicking off his shoes and jeans in climbed in behind me.

"Alex. Listen to me. I love you, and will be here for you no matter what.

If Kians gonna act that way, he doesn't deserve to be around you or his child.

Having a kid doesn't make you a parent, it makes you legally responsible."

I turned over and buried my face in his chest.