𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

Jeongukk smiled when he felt that she is not crying anymore.

Soon they both continued talking to each other not seeing the time.

TIME SKIP

Tae's exams are done and the university declared vacation for the students for one month.

So tae decided to surprise her boyfriend while visiting him without telling him.

she already booked flight ticket few days back for today.

right now she is on the way to airport with jimin accompining her.

"Have a safe journey tae!" jimin said and gave her a side hug smiling.

"You too minnie!" tae said smiling and waved at her.

she heard the flight being announced and made her way to the checking area. she showed them the ticket and passport before making her way to the luggage area.

TIME SKIP

soon the flight landed and tae booked a cab to a hotel. she alraedy reserved a room there for her stay.

"Room on name taehyung" tae said to the girl sitting in reception counter the girl smiled and looked throught the computer.

"Room no: 597 Ms!"

tae nodded and smiled before making her way towards the elevator and pressed the floor number.

After some time she reached her room and locked the door behind.

Tae started looking around the room after keeping her bags near the couch. She smiled in satisfaction when she saw the room is clean and cozy.

She made her way towards the bathroom to fresh up after taking a refreshing bath she went near the bags which she placed beside the bed.

After thinking of what to wear for 10 minutes she finally decided to wear a pink long sleeve dress. she comed her hair and fluffed it up from the ends.