debut or not?

jeongin had been stressing the past few days because in 3 days it was time for elimination or how many people were gonna debut in the group.

this was a huge deal to jeongin since he's been working his ass off for his dream.

he knew obviously their group wasn't gonna be big immediately, but he dreamed about the future and if he was gonna be successful.

he did think about camilla a lot. he misses her a lot and hopes she's doing okay. jeongin hadnt been able to contact her due to his schedule.

he barley had any time to be on his phone if it wasn't for checking the time. it was getting busier and busier everyday.

camilla on the other hand has been calm she misses jeongin but she has to know how to deal life without him.

it's not like he's gone or anything but she's just alone.

the feeling of loneliness came over her but she made sure to support jeongin through his dream.

• message from jeongin

                                    yang jeongin 😒
I DEBUTED !! CAMILLA I DID IT.

                            OH MY GOD JEONGIN IM SO PROUD OF YOU.

the happiness camilla got knowing that this boy she barley got close to, she's gonna marry, and is gonna have a future with has debuted as a kpop idol at a young age.

jeongin was the happiest he has ever been he cried a long with the other members.

days went by and jeongin and camilla started calling because he was getting settled in into his new home with along his 7 other boys.

he wasn't that busy at the moment but next week he would be since they have to finish their debut song.

that was a stressful yet happy week for him knowing he was a kpop idol now.

camilla was going to visit jeongin soon since she was about to have spring break.

jeongin didn't know she kind of wanted it to be a suprise but she made sure he wasn't busy.

camilla definitely has a lot of issues with meeting new people. chae was the only one who kept her going.

camilla already bought the tickets and she was overthinking if the other members liked her. she didn't know their names but she knew their faces.

camilla enjoyed the FaceTime calls with jeongin. it made her so happy. jeongin would just talk about how he's happy. camilla on the other side would complain about school and the school drama that she found out.

jeongin was practicing his vocals a lot since he knew that they had to do good for a debut song.

chae came over later that week bombing camilla with questions.

"are you excited?"

"do you think the other members are hot?"

"set me up with one of them if they are cute please?"

"do you think they will like you?"

"what if they're mean? omg ill beat them up."

camilla answered like not even knowing what to say since she didn't know a single fact about one of them.