"stop ignoring me"

CHOI CAMILA: i woke up with a bad headache but i knew i had to go to school.

surprisingly i got ready fast and got done way earlier than i was supposed to.

i put gum in my mouth after brushing my teeth and went to the kitchen with my bag.

i made a protein shake and left.

i didn't know if jeongin was going to school, but i didn't want to force him to go after all that.

i wanted to talk to him but it's better off to just not talk to him i don't wanna make him uncomfortable in any kind of way.

i went on with school and moved on with life as i wanted to stop thinking about what happened because it makes me wanna cry for jeongin for going through that.

- end of school -

i open my apartment and go into my room, i didn't know if jeongin was there or not but i was guessing maybe he was.

i went into my room and did all my homework and watched my phone for hours.

i got really hungry so i went into the kitchen i heard the door open.

my heart dropped.

i knew he wasn't gonna talk to me but i just knew it was gonna be awkward.

i was irritated at the same time because i want him to talk to me.

i don't know what i was feeling but it wasn't a good one.

i took my cereal onto the kitchen table and started eating.

i pulled out my phone and jeongin sat down next to me and started drinking coffee.

it was 5pm.

whatever i wasn't gonna say anything.

i kept on scrolling on insta and eating my cereal.

"stop ignoring me" jeongin said in the deepest voice ever

i choked on my cereal out of shock and it scared me that he talked.

"im not." i responded scared than ever. "you're being awkward" i could see him starting at me in the corner of my eye.

"first off we have always been awkward so why does it matter now? you don't talk to me so why should i have the balls to talk to you if you're the man bro."

"okay don't call me bro when im your "boyfriend"

"man i do whatever the fuck i want"

"no way i just tried to talk to you" he rolled his eyes and walked off and grabbed his dance bag and left the house.

i always suspected he was gonna be a kpop idol, he always likes practicing his vocals and enjoys dancing a lot.

he wants to debut some day that's what his mom told me.

he's pretty good at singing and dancing i feel like he could be one.

- 2 hours later -

i was watching a bl on the tv and i heard the door open.

i looked back and saw jeongin so i looked back at the tv.

"can i talk to you?" jeongin said

"yes" i said nervous because i don't know what to say

"please don't ever bring up the fact i self harm around anyone this stays between you and me."

i nodded my head and looked at the tv again. he sat next to me all sweaty.

"ew jeongin go take a bath your all sweaty" i gave him a disgusted look

"ughhh fine" he got back up and walked away and gave me the biggest side eye.

one part of me wanted to get close to him but the other wasn't so sure. i didn't know why i wasn't sure, but also it would've been nice if we were close and not ignoring each other. i just hoped time would go right for me and we could get close or closer than anyone.

7:30 pm

jeongin got out of the shower after a whole hour of showering.

he was changed into basketball shorts and a long tank top since we were about to go to bed in a few hours.

he sat next to me watching the bl i was watching "the eclipse" ( I LOVE AKKAYAN SO MUCH )

i felt really somehow happy with someone watching a bl with me.

i was smiling at the tv the whole time.

the episode ended and it was 8:00 pm and i realized i haven't ate dinner and i was hungry.

"have you ate?" i asked jeongin

"no but im not that hungry"

"cmon let's go eat"

i made alfredo pasta since it wasn't a hard recipe it was pretty easy and quick to make.

he fucked the food up and so did i

"im going to sleep" jeongin said

"goodnight" i said bc wtf was i supposed to say "okay bye?"

"goodnight camila"

i felt comforted by 2 words that anyone in the world could say.