"let's get closer."

camilla and jeongin never really talked after the beach. it was awkward since chaeryoung wasn't there telling them to repeatedly talk to eachother every 7 minutes.

jeongin and camilla are opposites. camilla will always be the one to talk a lot and never stop. jeongin will always be the one who listens carefully and notes down the words people say in his head.

camilla repeatedly try to talk to him but she didn't know what to say. jeongin wants her to talk to him.

they just never speak. they want to but they can't.

JEONGIN'S POV: school started again since the weekend was over. i hate school. it just brings me more down.

i didn't hate it when i lived with my parents. it got me away from the abuse my dad gave me and my mom doesn't know of.

dad is only nice to other people that don't include me.

i don't know why he hates me. it's like i did something bad i just don't know what. i never felt loved in my own home.

everytime i go to school i listen to music and for after school activities dance and singing lessons.

i wanna become a kpop idol but it's hard to achieve it. i don't know if i'm good enough or not. i wanna think and feel im good but my dad has always brought me down saying im not enough, and ill never achieve anything. my mom says otherwise but words hurt. more than anything.

when i found out about camilla i was kinda happy, it felt like that was the only thing that could get me away from home, but at the same time i wanted someone that i loved to be with, but my dad said no one will ever love me unless its arranged and they are forced too.

camilla is pretty nice but kinda annoying but i like that about her. i feel like we could be pretty good friends but we just need more time to adjust. i don't know what camilla thinks tho.

CAMILLA'S POV: i was planning to ask jeongin something, but i was to afraid.

afraid of response.

i knew that he probably wouldn't, but besides i never know what's coming.

i started getting ready for nothing. i blow dryed my hair, did nice makeup, and put on a nice outfit.

i don't know what came over me but i wanted to ask jeongin to hangout. i became more afraid thinking about what he could say.

"no thank you"

"no."

"i don't wanna hang out with you."

ugh i think of the worse, but if i wanted something to become true. i had to try it out first.

i walked over to jeongin's room and knocked without no hesitation since i kept forcing myself. he opened the door and my heart dropped to my ass.

"um.. uh...."

he looked at me with a disgusted face.

"do you wanna hangout?" the words slowly slipped out of my mouth.

"no." he closed the door. i was on the verge of crying, because no way i forced myself to do this shit.

he opened the door "im just kidding" he smiled.

"dude i hate you" i smiled back while a tear dropped.

"wait are you crying? no im sorry." he apologized

"i forced myself to hang out with you so be grateful." i glared.

"okay, my bad. where do you wanna go?" he grabbed his keys while putting on his shoes. 

"park and grab boba" i begged.

"okay that's fine." he smiled.

we walked out and it was an awkward car ride but somehow i was thankful that chaeryoung somewhat made us a little bit less awkward than before.

we got to the boba shop and it looked super cute from the outside.

i opened the door and he walked in

"hello! what would you guys like?" the cashier said. she was very pretty indeed. gorgeous actually.

"ill have a taro please." i smiled

"ill have a strawberry milk tea." he said

"okay it'll be coming right up!" i payed bc i refused to let him i will admit we looked like dumbasses fighting.

she even gave us a dirty look but oh well...

we got our drinks and the park was close so we walked.

"let's get closer." jeongin stated as he looked at me. the wind perfectly made his hair look good. he was very handsome indeed. i would just never admit it.

"yes, im tired of being awkward." i told him. i didn't want us to be together in some type of weird awkward marriage.

he smiled at me as we talked about our life before the marriage. he told me about his dream to be a kpop idol.

i supported him. he looked like he could achieve it. if he puts fate in himself the outcome could become as best as possible.

"jype is doing auditons why don't you do that!" i stated i loved kpop and it just encouraged me to tell him.

"that's an actual good idea. ill do it." he thought about it.

i smiled as he agreed with my idea. "don't give up. we may not be close but ill be cheering you on."

he gave me the cutest eye smile ever. i wanted to lie and say it isn't cute but lord. this man has a cute smile. his braces just makes him more attractive.

oh my god what am i thinking.

- end of chapter -

im sorry about this chapter being so boring ill make the story better somewhat. thank y'all so much for the compliments in this book it means the world to me. i feel like this book is kinda bad 🥲. but i appreciate the support. ❤️