"beach?"

CHOI CAMILLA: i woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. i didn't know who it was as i was half asleep.

"hello??"

"it's chaeryoung girl we haven't talked since you told me about that arranged marriage."

"girl why are you calling me so early"

"beach?"

"sure"

"wait im gonna say something more"

"yesss??"

"with jeongin"

"HELL NO. what the fuck why?"

"i wanna meet him, i wanna know the arranged lover you have dumbass."

"what the hell that is so random, i don't know i don't wanna ask him."

"i know you don't that why im outside of your house!"

"what the fuck chaeryoung" i hung up and went to the door and she had such a good outfit on.

i wanted her style so bad even though we had the same style her clothes are way better than mine.

"where's jeongin's room?"

"over there" i pointed.

she knocked with no hesitation, i wish i was as bold as her.

he opened the door barley opening his eyes like he just woke up.

"hello?" he said

"wanna go to the beach?"

"who are you" he made a disgusted face which made me laugh

"im camilla's best friend and i wanna get to know you because i wanna see who she is arranged with."

"uh okay let me just get ready"

i was begging that he was gonna say no what the fuck.

"okay! come on camilla let's get you ready."

it was still winter so i just put on a long sleeved shirt that showed my shoulders with baggy pants, i blow dryed my hair since i didn't wanna leave it natural.

"okay let's go. JEONGIN ARE YOU READY!"

"jesus you fucking scared me." i jumped

"shut up cmon let's go."

"im ready" he said laying on the couch.

"im driving because i said so and no one is sitting in the front. why? because y'all are so awkward cmon get along yall can't just get married and still be awkward what nonsense is that?" she was stating facts but i just didn't have the balls to talk to him.

we walked to the car and me and jeongin were walking next to eachother since chaeryoung ran off.

"i like your outfit" he complimented me

"thank you, yours is cute too." i said

he gave a half smile. when he rests his face he gives me the exact vibe of a fox and i like that. ew i sound weird sorry.

we got to the car and i opened the door and he got in as chaeryoung was in the front we both sat by the window seperated.

"guys what the fuck."

"what?" we both said

"scoot closer dumbass." she said to jeongin and he did it was kinda funny that he looked scared of her.

the beach was 50 minutes away from me and jeongins apartment i used to live 20 minutes away from the beach but since i moved its way further away now.

i leaned my head to the window and got sleepy but since chaeryoung loves making conversations with the man next to me i couldn't.