Sick mind/Memories

Start from the beginning

"That match was close... but I'm happy that you survived. Could you imagine that? A life without the 'Great Champion of Teremos'." My friend joked, "But 'he' seemed quite upset, something about 'not winning fast enough'." My friend warned. A few minutes later and the doors opened, revealing a strong mech with green optics, "Do you know what you did wrong?" He asked me, "Unable to defeat target fast enough, sir." I responded.

"Correct, do you know your punishment for this?" He asked again, "No, sir." I answered truthfully, "Tch, shame, but not to worry, I know the perfect punishment. Then we can also experiment with a new way to move... that." He pointed to my frame, "Don't you speak to her like that!" My friend roared, "Do you want to be sent to the ring instead? I'm sure that she won't have a second thought about slaughtering you." He warned.

I felt a needle enter my neck cables as I felt like purging my tanks, I immediately coughed up some energon but I stayed conscious for a few minutes before going into shutdown. When I woke up I was in his personal ring, on the other side was one of my other friends, "You know what you need to do." He spoke from a distance, "No... No! I refuse!" I screamed, "I wasn't asking..." he slyly said before taking out something that I already feared. He pushed a button that sent a jolt of electricity through me, forcing me to a kneel as I screamed for mercy.

"How about now?" He sarcastically asked, after inserting a kind of disk into my audial fin, my optics flashing to a blood red as I stood up, "Wait, wait! Snap out of this Aerialace! You can break free from this limbo!" My friend begged but his cries for mercy landed on deaf ears. I took out the dagger, which was the only weapon I had, that I always use but tossed it aside. I ran for him, he was able to dodge for a bit but I was able to catch him and beat him until he was unrecognisable, blood red energon started to seep out of the cracks in my armour the more I punched the corpse.

My bloodlust was ended when he pressed the button again and I was being shocked again and stopped during this time of confusion after he stopped, he took out the disk that was fogging up my processor. Once I laid optics on the mangled corpses I covered my intake and scooted away from it, "If you don't want this to happen again, I highly suggest you do as I say. Now come along, we have work to do." He ordered and walked away.

When we stopped, we were at the entrance of the lab. I was usually here when I wasn't in the ring or in my cell. "Your task this time is to alter this virus so that it is less lethal but is much more fast at taking over the frame of the victim." He ordered and I got to work.

(Optimus' P.O.V)

"That's it, steady." Ratchet reminded as I took my first steps after being cured from the Cybonic plague, everyone started clapping but I couldn't focus on anything else other than the unconscious Aerialace next to the berth I was on, "And Aerialace?" I asked Ratched, "Half an hour before the materials will arrive." Ratchet informed me, "May I see her?" I asked, "Of course." Ratchet responded.

I lightly limped over to the recharging femme on the berth in front of me. Once I made it to her I pulled out a stool and sat down. I looked for a few more seconds before I went to reach her, but before I touched her, her entire frame rusted in a few seconds. "What happened!? Didn't she look fine a few seconds ago?" Miko asked, "I don't know, maybe we should wake her?" Ratchet suggested.

I nodded and reached out to her again. This time, when I touched her, the rust collapsed around her, leaving a sight that most would purge at. One side of her faceplate was completely charred and there was some sort of creature on it, on the other side of her dermas was a scar that seemed to go to the inside of her derma. One of her peddes had three long scars that started around half way on her shin and calf all the way to her pedde. But neither of those could pail in comparison to the long but thin, gaping, hole in her chest plate, when I looked inside I could see her spark, it seemed to be made out of small shards, and three rings around it surrounding it.

I took a closer look at the rings and saw that they would pulse every few seconds, pushing away the plague from her spark and thus keeping her alive, "WHAT IN THE ALLSPARK!?" Ratchet yelled and took a few steps back. "Is that... Aerialace?" Arcee asked, "There's no way that's Aerialace, she would never keep such a big secret from us." Bulkhead denied.

"Enough! Everybody out! And go share your theories in the main hanger!" Ratchet yelled and got to work with the newly obtained materials, which were delivered while everyone was panicking about Aerialace. I was about to leave but Ratchet stopped me, "Not you, she feels safest around you and if she wakes up she'll be disoriented. I need you to stay to calm her down." Ratchet explained.

After a while I looked back at her spark and the three rings, only to see that they were starting to slow, the pulses that kept the plague at bay were getting less frequent and more spaced out and her breathing starting to slow. "Ratchet!" I panicked, "Almost done! A few more minutes!" Ratchet yelled. "Please, do not give up yet, you will be fine in a few more minutes... Just... Hold on." I begged silently while holding a frail and small servo in mine.

"Done!" Ratchet dashed to Aerialace and injected her with the cure. As the cure was running through her systems I could see breathing starting to quicken, then even out. I could see the colours returning to her frame, turning into that common bright teal, but this time there were also two markings that were a different colour. I became curious and touched the markings, to see if they were large scars or just a design, and found out that they were just a design.

Once the cure fully coursed through her frame her optics squinted before opening the smallest amount, showing bright blue optics with a dark blue ring. "Aerialace? Can you hear me?" I asked quietly, "Lockdown..." She whispered before going into a deep recharge.

"Ratchet? Do you know of someone called Lockdown?" I asked, "No but check the records, it might have something." Ratchet suggested, and that's what I did.

(Aerialace's P.O.V)

I was finished what he told me to do and dragged me back to my cage, "Now who do you follow?" He asked as he put me back, "Lockdown." I responded. He then left. I started to feel groggy and muttered, "Lockdown..." before going into deathly recharge, that me and the others were famous for, where no one could wake us.

(A/N): I've been waiting months to show this because this is probably my best artwork out of everything I've made digitally. Ps. TWO A/Ns in ONE chapter? Am I going insane...? Naw. Anyway here is Aerialace (And this is not a suite it's the real deal)

(I know it's a goofy pose but I don't know how to draw proportions or angles for the life of me)