Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)

Start from the beginning

She knocked on the door a few times and a minute passed before Alphonso answered the door. He was wearing sweatpants, and a dark green shirt, his hair tied with a dark green headwrap. "Hey, welcome to my home." He greeted with a smile as he stepped aside. "Come on."

"Thank you for the invite." She said as she walked inside.

His home was a lot bigger on the inside. A single hallway that branched off into a few other rooms. She took of her shoes as he followed him through the first acheway style door. His living room was pretty big, a large television hung over a nearby fireplace that was begging to be used. The mantle above had a few pictures of his family, they had a large L-shaped couch. A long coffee table was sitting in the middle with two cups, a tea kettle and a tray of nice snacks. The soft brown carpet was soft to the touch. Mina took a seat on the black couch, sinking a bit into it and it honestly felt like she was sitting on a cloud. The television was paused on a show she recognized. "Are you rewatching FullMetal Alchemist?"

"No I am watching it for the first time, kinda overrated if I am being honest."

She made a slight face at that. "If you keep insulting my favorite show I might not let you spank me."

"Maybe I should just spank you for watching this." He replied with a smirk that made her round face blush a bit.

Mina found herself twiddling her thumbs once more. "H-How do we go about this?"

"Well first," he said, holding up a recorder. "Just like I said last night." Once Mina had given audio consent to this, he answered her first question. "Depends on what you want from it, do you just want to try it, do you want a real one, something more sensual maybe? Tell me what you want and I will do my best to give you that."

Mina had thought about this for most of her sleepless night, she had not been at a loss for words like this before in her 17 years of life. She found herself like that right now. "Well..." she began softly. "I want something hard but not too hard, something that shows me that everything I have seen is not just acting. If that makes sense."

"I see, well then, shall we begin?" He held his hand out to Mina and she took a breath as she let him drag her short and stout body over his lap. Her hands and legs rested on the couch while her body rested on his lap. She honestly felt like a small child from the size difference, it was often hard for some to tell that she was 17 nearly 18 years old.

And she did not feel that way right now. "You can..." she said softly. "You can take my leggings down if you want." She couldn't even believe that she had truly said those words. "J-Just not my panties." She quickly added.

"I understand," he said with a small chuckle.

"What is so funny?" Mina asked as she reached out to hug a pillow for a moment. She let out a breath as she lifted her hips up a bit, a chill went down her spine as he felt his hands come to rest on the hem of her leggings.

After a bit of pulling, she felt her large backside pop out of her leggings. Not only showing him how large and round it was but the choice of panties she had decided that day. A more lacy pair of purple pantries, that only covered about half of her large backside. Once she was settled back on his lap he answered. "Some think that having their undies up or down really helps when it comes to this but often or not they find that it is not that helpful."

She was about to ask how he possibly knew that was true but closed her mouth as he patted her backside a few times. That feeling of her cheeks wiggling at that simple touch raced through her backside, up back and into her head. On pure instinct she held that pillow a bit closer to her chest as the patting stopped and then a small yelp escaped her lips as the first true spank she had felt landed on her right cheek. This one made her backside wiggle more wildly, a brief hint of a sting filled the spot it was hit and before she could react, another similar swat landed on her left cheek. The loud sound of smacks filled the air as he began to truly spank her backside. It was not that hard, the sting only lasted a few moments but it kept growing more and more with solid swat he landed on her backside.