Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)

Start from the beginning

"Yes," he answered plainly. As he adjusted the headwrap he had just tied over his wavy hair. "I have been doing it for a while now. Actually, I started freshman year and it somehow turned into a bit more than I could have imagined."

"Why did you start doing it?"

"Well, I was always interested in it and one day a friend of mine wanted to try one. I use one of the old classrooms in the old building to work on homework most days. Easy to go from that classroom right to the gym and bus stop. She told her friends and than more rumors spread and then I guess I became known as the school spanker." He answered moving to the side to let her climb aboard the dark blue bus as it came to a stop. It was pretty empty tonight, only two people were riding as well, and she chose a seat in the very back so they could keep this conversation going.

"Do you make them pay money?" Mina truly couldn't understand what gain he got from all of this.

"No I am not gonna make someone pay to get a spanking."

"Why not, I think it would be a good chance to make a few bucks here and there."

"Well I don't do this money, I know what it is like to have this interest and not have a way to let it out. I do what I can to give them what they want. It wouldn't be fair to charge them money for it."

She had to admit that it made a tiny bit of sense, even found his reason respectable. "How do you go about it?"

"Well normally they come in and tell me what they want, how hard they want it, and what article of clothing they are comfortable with it being over. From there I will have them say in a recorder of mine that they are agreeing to it, you know, just in case someone tries to claim I did this against their will."

She looked over at the boy just in time to see him take out a pair of contacts and slip on a pair of dark brown glasses. "And do you only do them in school or do you do it in other places?"

"I try to do it at school more because it is a matural location. Sometimes at my house when I have it to myself, for example this weekend my parents went out of town and my little sister is at a sleepover." He let out a sigh of relief at that. "Don't get me wrong, love my family to death, but damn it they can be a lot sometimes."

"If that is the cause than you probably have a lot of sessions planned for tomorrow before everyone gets home don't you?"

He surprisingly shook his head. "No I don't let people know I have my house to myself, maybe if a friend called me and asked for one I would do it but for the most part I don't have a line of people that come. Some days I get two or three, some days I get one to none, I don't go looking for people to spank, they come to me."

Mina nodded her head at that explanation and then found herself twiddling her thumbs a bit. He didn't seem like a pervert or some kind of sick monster, he was a year younger than her and this really did seem like a hobby to him. He also gave off this feeling of comfort that she couldn't quite explain. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, I try to be an open book about things. Though even I have a few chapters that are hidden behind a paywall."

"And what is the cost to see those chapters?"

"Trust and kindness."

She then asked her actual question. "Are you maybe free tomorrow or have your home to yourself at around 11:00 am?"

"I do I have my place to myself until 4 o'clock."

"Do you mind if I swing by tomorrow," her pale cheeks turned beet red at that.

She felt something placed onto her lap and when she looked down it was an address. "Sure, I will make sure to have snacks and tea waiting."

Mina didn't get much sleep that night because she was kinda excited. She was gonna be able to finally experience the hype of a spanking. She did manage to get a few hours of sleep and than woke up that morning. She got changed into a pair of black leggings that hugged her curves in all the right places. It made her backside look bigger, she changed into a white polo and a simple pair of black shoes. His house was not that far away from hers, maybe six or so blocks down the street and two blocks up. She had arrived at his house right at 11:00 o'clock. It was a really large house about two stories tall and pretty long. There was a beautiful arrangement of flowers in front and a few bushes that looked recently trimmed, probably for the last time as it was getting colder much quicker as fall was turning to winter. Black and white in color.