"And?"

"Are you really going to give up after losing to Ayanokouji and Fukumoto one time?"

"I've sealed my fate. I couldn't care less anymore."

"Tch, how idiotic."

I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Don't shrug at me," Ibuki huffed.

"Shouldn't you be overjoyed? I'm finally leaving the school like you wanted."

"I cooperated with you because you said you could get us to Class A. But now you're just abandoning us."

Sounds like Ibuki was having another one of her outbursts. But it seemed this particular topic had been on her chest for a while now.

"I've tolerated you're stupidity and tyranny because we had the same end goal. No matter what happened to our class, we all believed that you would get us to Class A in the end. But what does that mean now? To just abandon us?"

"Hiyori and Kaneda will probably take control of Class C from here on out. You could still get enough points to transfer into Class A if you play your cards carefully. But I couldn't care anymore, you're all only dirt below my boot now."

"You just don't get it," Ibuki seemed even more frustrated now. "If you want to leave this school, you'll have to fight me!"

"Kuku," I laughed in response. "With how cold it is and our injuries from before, you probably can't move that well, hmm?"

I took a step toward her, but before I knew it, I landed hard on the pavement.

"Ow. Damn it, I can't even take a light kick," those bastards had done a number on me.

"Finally. I've been waiting to do that," Ibuki kicked some dirt at me while I lay on the concrete. "If you're gonna quit, go do it now, see if I care," snapped Ibuki.

~~~

"Let's get this over with, Sakagami."

"You should be more respectful to your elders, Ryuuen. But I understand. Could you accompany me to the counselor's office?"

"Fine by me," I replied.

"But before we do," Sakagami opened the door to the faculty room. "I need to clarify some things."

Ishizaki and Albert stood just outside the faculty room in the hallway.

What was with those three today?

"First Ibuki, now you two," I growled. "Leave now, or I'll kill you."

"But-"

"About the surveillance camera," Sakagami interrupted. "Did these two have anything to do with it?"

"I told you, that was all me. Let's just get going."

Ishizaki and Albert were bound to say something reckless and get themselves expelled too. I brushed them off and started to walk toward the counselor's office.

Sakagami dismissed Albert and Ishizaki and followed me. "Ryuuen, everything you told me over the phone, about defacing the camera by spray-painting the lens, that was all you?"

"How many times do I need to repeat it to you, I did it."

"Alright. And the fight that happened between you, Albert, Ibuki, and Ishizaki?" Sakagami asked.