SS - We are not enemies, but we are not friends of corrupt worms.

POV S/N

It's been a year since I last interacted with Kiyone. Time passes quickly, even though I have to focus on my main objective. After this is all over, I'm going to find Kiyone.

Whatever it takes.

"Are you finished?" Asked Nocturnal who was next to me with her arms crossed. "I know you missed her, but you should focus on your mission."

"I'm focused, I'm just creating other ways to meet Kiyone again as soon as possible." I said.

"Well, the faster they die, the better the chances of finding Kiyone-san." She jumps off the wall, poling in front of me while flashing me a confident smile. "I'm not so sure about this, but... The reason you trained her is enough to not worry about her."

"Pfff... I told you, I'm not worried. Kiyone can take care of herself without my help, the white room doesn't have as much influence as usual. It's a failure by existence." I joked, which she smiled amusedly.

"Indeed. But we cannot underestimate those who still keep the White room active."

"Mmm." I waved. "Still, they're not a problem."

"By the way." I look at her over her shoulder, and she continues. "I was told you were going on a dangerous mission involving the old government laboratory. Is that true?"

"...Yes. But I won't do it alone, the Green Seat will help me."

"Just him?"

"Just him."

"..." She looks at me suspiciously.

"What?"

"Although it's you, I don't think it's a good idea. Did you read the files? That laboratory created drugs at an advanced level, not only that but they created mutations in people just by injecting a small amount of those drugs."

"And what makes that so dangerous?" I asked

"I heard Experiment-8 will be there, taking over."

"..."

"See what I mean? He's almost similar to you, not only in experience, but also... Inhuman."

"Humpf... That's what we'll see." I smiled with half-closed eyes. I turned and started walking away. "I have to go. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck."

________

I approached a hospital that was still open and there were people inside. Which I didn't care about and went in anyway, even though it made people suspicious of me and the clothes I was wearing.

"Sir. Please raise your hands and stand against the wall." A guard said, pointing his gun in my direction, which I laughed in response. "What's so funny? Last warning. Raise your hands."

"Right, right..." I scoffed before grabbing my suit and raising my hands. Causing several bombs and grenades to fall to the ground. "I have my hands up like you asked me to."

*Blam!*

I pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to pierce the ceiling. All the people around were panicked, but I didn't make any gesture that would cause me to kill anyone. Just a threat.

"What are you doing here? Run." I shot the ceiling again.

Come on, run away little bunny~