Chapter V - The hunter

POV Reader

September 28, 2008.

A small 10-year-old child with black hair and red eyes was kneeling over an apparently dying person.

*Thump!*

"..."

The child's eyes conveyed no spark of life or emotion, he continued to punch the adult in the face nonstop.

*Thump!*

His hands were all red and bloody, he didn't care that his hand started making weird noises, he kept punching and punching and punching. Until...

"F-father!?"

A young and feminine voice echoed through the whole room, making the boy stop punching the old man on the floor. Looking over his shoulder, he sees a 14 year old girl standing there with a scared look on her face.

"J-julia... Get out of here..." Said the old man who extended his hands towards his supposed daughter.

"He is right." Said S/N as he put a white, smiling mask on his face, leaving a bloody handprint on the mask. "Get out of here before you end up becoming one of my 'victims', I don't care if you are a child like me, an elderly person, or a newborn baby. I will kill everyone who becomes a nuisance in my life!"

"You are a monster." Said the old man who was dying of pain.

S/n on the other hand just stomps on his chest and points her gun towards his face.

"I don't want to hear that from someone who's done worse things than I have, but don't worry... Grandfather." S/n leans her body close to her grandfather and says. "I will kill everyone who ruined my life, including my parents."

"H-haha-ha... Are you declaring war against the political world...?"

His eyes sparkle with excitement behind his mask.

"I'm serious and you will be the first to die Minister L/N."

S/n unlocks the weapon lock and...

"W-wait! Please-!" The girl tries to run towards S/n to stop him but...

"Goodbye..." His words echoed out from under his mask.

*Bang!*

*Pow!*

Another shot was fired, hitting his chest. The girl who was just watching, starts running towards S/n with a desire to strangle him to death. But...

*Thump!*

S/n blocks his blow and slaps her arm making her defenseless. He makes a fist and launches a hook into her chest, making the girl let out a sharp gasp through her mouth.

"I'm sorry, but..." He grabs her by the shoulders and knee her in the stomach, making her fall to her knees on the floor. "You have to open your eyes more in this distorted and lying world."

"What-Ack!" Her sentences were cut off with a kick thrown to her face, she fell backwards to the ground while a small tear ran from her eyes. "Please..."

*Tap!*

*Tap!*

He approaches her and leans his body down, making his knees touch the ground as he mounts the girl.

"I think you misunderstood..."

*Thump!*

"...I'm not a very nice guy."